Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

LSU laying 4.5 to johnny football?

does this seem like a trap? a&m should roll lsu should they not?

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

I don't think they roll over them but I do think Johhny football will fking destroy them

Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like a&m alot this weekend

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

I see it the other way around. LSU's offense will destroy A&M's defense and LSU will get enough stops to win and probably cover.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    I see it the other way around. LSU's offense will destroy A&M's defense and LSU will get enough stops to win and probably cover.
    Same. Manziel should still have success but I don't think he'll be making LSU look foolish up and down the field every drive. LSU offense is gonna feast on A&M though.

TexasJayhawk
    TexasJayhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Saying "A&M is going to roll LSU" in their house (which by the way they've won 20 of last 21) is hilarious. Not saying A&M won't make this a tight game (I have LSU winning by a fg) just not a one-sided massacre.
    Over is the way to play this, as A&M won't be able to stop LSU run + dynamic WR duo and LSU will have difficulty slowing Manziel no huddle extreme spread offense down. This isn't the same LSU defense of last year... Many Points will be scored.

ChrisInTheMist
    ChrisInTheMist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol has A@M rolled over any ranked team? Johnny \*\*\*\*\*\* will throw 3+ interceptions at least

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

very high scoring affair. LSU has a very good QB, excellent receivers and good running backs. Their offense is almost as good as any in the country. Nobody has shut down Johnny Football, you just outscore him. If Texas A&M had any kind of "D" they would be the best team in the nation. This game could go either way. Johnny Football Manziel is the best offensive player in the country period. A true football fan with any intelligence knows this to be true. Like him or hate him lets call it like it is. The best quarterback in college football history. He should get the Heisman again but the politics of college football won't allow it. He is Texas A&M!

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Jeremy Hill and ODB will destroy A & M . 52-34.

tennesseety
    tennesseety's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1817

Big SEC homer here and if I had to nominate one game as a no touch this weekend, this would be the one. My lean would be LSU, but the points worry me. I would personally be shocked if A&M rolled in this situation. I like LSU to hold them in check here. Tough place to play.

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Two words: JOHNNY FOOTBALL

People probably think Im obsessed with this guy. But seriously. When athletes come around like this you do NOT bet against them in big games. Cam Newtown, Vince Young, Tebow (well sometimes haha). You just don't do it. Also have a write up about this game.

MANZIEL HAS NEVER LOST ON THE ROAD - AND SUMLIN hasn't lost on the road since like three years ago when he was at Houston.
    Manziel has never lost a game by more than 7. (His losses: 3 points, 4 points last year; this year, 7 points, 4 points).

Not saying A&M doesn't cover. Their D blows. But why bet on something (A&M losing by more than 4) that has only happened 1 out of 20 something games so far in Manziels career. Even if you lose, at least you know you followed a play with some reason.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

^ interesting. Didnt know Manziel never lost by more than 7. If he was able to tear up the #1 Defense a few weeks ago, he will find a way to light up this Tiger D also.

ImmortalKrop
    ImmortalKrop's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12966

Why worry about who wins or covers when you can just take the over? I'd say this reaches into the 80's

aufordboy
    aufordboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

I could see this going either way....not touching this game

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalKrop View Post
    Why worry about who wins or covers when you can just take the over? I'd say this reaches into the 80's

irish1
    Update your status

Floyd Mayweather Is Betting $300,000 On Johnny Manziel This Saturday

Celebrity | admin | September 26, 2013 1:52 pm

World champion boxer and known sports betting enthusiast Floyd Mayweather says he’s putting $ 300,000 on Johnny Manziel and Texas A&M this weekend against Arkansas.
    Texas A&M are only 3-point favorites on the road, which does seem a little low considering they played Alabama close and Arkansas is supposedly in a rebuilding year.
    He told the Howard Stern show yesterday, “Johnny Football never has an off day.”
    Floyd always tweets out picture of his six-figure betting tickets, but he has been criticized by the betting community for only telling people about winning tickets and not revealing his bets before the games start. Basically, sports betting commentators think he loses more money than he wins.
    On Fox Sports 1 Tuesday Floyd said the most he has ever lost is $ 1 million (on a Cowboys bet). He told Stern that his biggest winning bet ever is $ 1.1 million, so it appears that the rumor that he bet $ 5.9 million on the Heat in the Eastern Conference Finals was false.
    Here’s the ticket for that $ 1.1 million bet, which was on Oregon against Arizona State last year:

SEE ALSO: 21 Examples Of Floyd Mayweather Flaunting His Insane Wealth

irish1
    Update your status

That was against the Razorbacks but I think Mayweather will be in Johnny footballs corner again!!!!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This game is a pass for me. LSU should be able to dominate the terrible A&M defense, but will they be able to stop Johnny Football? Doubtful. It is a day game, so that does not help LSU. The total is around 71. Pass.

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Bet the over... They sould score over 100. Both defenses suck

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

a&ms defense is so bad... shoot out, one of them wins by a fg

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This game is a pass for me. LSU should be able to dominate the terrible A&M defense, but will they be able to stop Johnny Football? Doubtful. It is a day game, so that does not help LSU. The total is around 71. Pass.
    You just described an over! Go with it!