252pirates
    252pirates's Avatar Become A Pro!

watch espn password

i know the chances are slim, but im going out of town this weekend and was wondering if anyone had a watch espn password i could use for the weekend on my ipad...i know im stretching it, but just curious if anyone has one...thanks....im a huge East Carolina Fan and they play their rivals North Carolina State and wanna be able to watch the game..thanks

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

First row. Eu

cmoney11
    cmoney11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1269

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    First row. Eu
    Doesn't really work on iPads does it? Not the last time I tried...

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

None of the online streaming sites work on an ipad because of flash. If you use a browser like Puffin it handles flash on its end and passes it on to your ipad, but it's irritating at best. Ads, popups, etc, make it not worth it. Streaming quality is shaky at best. I doubt anyone is going to give you their login credentials as it's directly tied to their cable provider, which would give you full access to their account. Borrow someone's laptop (Windows) and use one of these sites:

AtdheNet.TV
    VipBoxTV
    FirstRow
    LiveTV
    Stream2Watch
    Last edited by swordsandtequila; 11-21-13 at 08:40 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cmoney11

252pirates

Thanks for the help guys.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your Pirates better take care of business in a big way this Saturday, and not just with a win, but with a cover! I am heavily invested in them this week again!

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

hope you manage to find a way to watch the game this wknd 252p, sorry i can't help you other than the streaming links posted above -- first row works on my laptop when I travel, so maybe try to take a laptop instead of a pad?

do u have a play on the match?

Tarboroken
    Tarboroken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Your Pirates better take care of business in a big way this Saturday, and not just with a win, but with a cover! I am heavily invested in them this week again!
    i have them heavy too!!

252pirates

yeah i have a huge play on them...i live in greenville where East Carolina is located, Raleigh is only an hour and half away but not able to make it this weekend bc of a work trip. I havent missed an ECU home game in 22 years..granted im only 30 years old, pretty impressive huh?

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

wow, that's quite the attendance streak, hope they walk the date home this weekend, bol everybody