WAYNE ROOT-3*Cincinnati (-9½) over West Virginia

WAYNE ROOT

2009 Football Upset Club

Friday, November 13, 2009
    3*Cincinnati (-9½) over West Virginia

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Sports Betting Proffessor says, W VA +9.5 and to buy 1/2 pt.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

THE SPORTS ADVISORS

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13

COLLEGE FOOTBALL

West Virginia (7-2, 2-6 ATS) at (5) Cincinnati (9-0, 5-3 ATS)

The Bearcats will be shooting for their first 10-0 start in school history when they welcome the Mountaineers to Nippert Stadium in Cincinnati for a Big East matchup between two of the top three teams in the conference.

Cincinnati sits atop the Big East at 9-0, including 5-0 (4-1 ATS) in conference action. The Bearcats rallied to beat Connecticut on Saturday, winning 47-45 but failing as 16½-piont home favorites. Backup QB Zach Collaros will be making his fourth straight start for the injured Tony Pike, who has recovered from a broken non-throwing forearm and is also expected to see some action tonight.

Cincinnati’s offense is third in the nation at 482.6 yards per game and fifth at 40 points per game and has excelled with either QB under center. Pike threw 15 TDs and just three INTs in six starts this season while Collaros has added a running dimension to the position. In Saturday’s win over the Huskies, Collaros racked up 480 passing yards, 75 rushing yards and three TDs, helping the Bearcats to a school-record 711 total yards. However, the stout Cincinnati defense yielded a season-high in points – more than they had given up in the previous three games combined – and let UConn rush for 201 yards and four scores.

The Mountaineers sit in third place in the Big East at 3-1 (1-3 ATS) against conference foes. West Virginia is coming off a 17-9 home win over Louisville on Saturday, coming up well short as a 17½-point favorite. Star RB Noel Devine, second in the Big East with 1,007 rushing yards, injured his ankle in the victory but is expected to suit up tonight. The Mountaineers defense has allowed 24 points or less in five of their last six games, but in their two toughest road games (at South Florida and at Auburn), they yielded season-highs of 30 and 41 points.

The road team, and underdog, has won five of the last six meetings (4-1-1 ATS) between these two, including Cincinnati’s 26-23 win in West Virginia last year, cashing as a seven-point ‘dog. Prior to last year, the Mountaineers had won three straight and eight of Nine in this rivalry, but they’re 1-3-1 ATS in the last five series clashes. West Virginia has won seven in a row in Cincinnati and was the last visiting team to win at Nippert Stadium, as it went there as the nation’s fifth-ranked team in November 2007 and scored a 28-23 victory over the 21st-ranked Bearcats, but failed to cover as a 5½-point road favorite. Since that game, Cincy has won 11 consecutive home games.

West Virginia has failed to cash in four straight games and is on additional ATS slides of 6-14 overall, 1-4 on the road, 1-5 in Big East games, 1-4 on Fridays and 0-4 against teams with winning records. The Bearcats are on ATS streaks of 8-2 in conference action, 6-2-1 in November games, 6-2 against winning teams and 6-1 at home against opponents with winning road records.

The Mountaineers are on “over” runs of 17-6 in November, 5-2 on the road, 7-0 as an underdog and 5-1 against teams with winning records. Conversely, Cincinnati is on “under” streaks of 5-2 overall, 10-4 at home, 13-6 as a home favorite and 5-1 in November games. Finally, the last two meetings between these teams at Nippert Stadium stayed low.

ATS ADVANTAGE: CINCINNATI

Scorpion
    Update your status

Mr. East 11/13

MREAST NCAAF FRIDAY UNDER THE RADAR SPECIAL

#115 W. VIRGINIA MOUNTAINEERS @ #116 CINCINNATI BEARCATS 8:00PM EST

PLAY ON #115 W. VIRGINIA MOUNTAINEERS

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

There is a service plays forum, for this stuff.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Wow, I guess you told me! I already bet W Va. I'll hedge my bet w/the under.

The professor uses 3 game series bets and is 26-0 in college ball. If I lose this
    game, tomorrow will be a B bet w/a different game. On Sat and Sun, he will
    give a 3 game series for each day at different times of the day.
    IE: Game 1 @12, Gm 2 @ 3:30, and Gm3 @ 7 or 10. If Gm 1 loses you have
    a B bet @ 3:30 and so on.

Thanks Wayne, I mean Scorpion. Loved your book, The Zen of Gambling.
    Still learning not to be an ass. ( masses of asses )

Scorpion
    Update your status

angelodebo
    angelodebo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2429

I remember the last wayne root pick I seen on this forum..it was BYU over TCU..

HAHA! That didn't turn out to well!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Doesn't this stuff belong in another thread? Touts know less about the game than we do.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Use your head. They get paid for picks, not to "win", they just want to keep you paying.

Theoretically, if Wayne Root (or any of those crooks) had 10 sure winners in 10 days, would he give them to us?

NO, he would give us, say, 4 winners out of 5, then when everyone buys in for more picks, he will release 4 of 5 losers next. The losers he'd pick would be big big favorites, so then everyone would think that "the goddam big favorite blew it".

Of course, he would privately play the big dogs that he liked.

He is not that good, anyway, just keeps you in the hunt, gets paid.

By the way, I like Cincy -9, too.
    Last edited by Serbone; 11-13-09 at 04:23 PM.

kp126
    kp126's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wayne root has been money this year as long as u take his picks and dive a little deeper...