Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

MAC Weekday Special

I see two very strong straight bets tonight and Wednesday. I have also parlayed both together. I'll try and keep it simple. Those that watch my post will know that it is not often that I start a thread with my picks. Lets see if I can keep the winning streak going.

Miami-Ohio is a woeful team. The sputtering Redhawk offense is averaging 220 yards a game on offense. Senior QB Austin Blake has thrown more picks (8) than TD's (7). Redhawks have scored 1, yes ONE TD in last three games. The Miami-Ohio O is averaging 9 points a game, 0-10 overall and a bank roll busting 6-15-1 ATS. Wow, Redhawk alumni that like action and support team will be cutting back on Christmas presents this year.

Bulls should be very focused after a horrific start last week. Credit due for not quitting and staging a strong comeback in the 2nd half. Shows character and reflection of strong coaching. SR QB Licata hung in there and caught fire when all was said and done, ending the game with 497 yards and 4 tds. After last weeks debacle, Bulls will be very focused. Game is very important to Bulls. Bulls have played well, taking away first half of last week. Redhawks have been miserable, simply going through the motions. Bulls haven't played down to competition going 5-0 against teams with losing records. Buffalo averages 37.1 pts a game vs Mia 9. Buffalo 6-1 SU/ATS last 7. Lay it.

Northern Ill @ Toledo.

This should be a great game with two very strong teams. MAC title and bowl implications. I could go through a slew of reasons why the Huskies should win. Both defenses are very close in this game. Big edge to Huskies on O.

I mentioned last week why I backed N. Ill big. Didn't get a lot of agreement, but I explained that it all came down to Jordan Lynch. I reasoned that Jordan Lynch simply wills his team to victory. No better example than that 4th down play last week when he had a Ball St D-Lineman on his back, spun and threw him off and ran for a 1st down in what should have been a sack. Jordan Lynch's stats are simply amazing and he is a dual threat on the ground and in the air. The only thing that surprised me last week was how little Cameron Stinglly was used at RB in the 1st half . I don't know if he was in the doghouse or if it was a brilliant strategy by Huskies. He really didn't play much till second half. When he did come in, he was fresh. He is a powerhouse and had some demoralizing runs for big first downs, late in the game. He's a north and south runner, tough to tackle and gets most of his yards after contact.

I could go on and on. Yes, Toledo has a very good team, Glass bowl tough place to play and talk that Toledo has been waiting all year for this game doesn't worry me.

I'm a huge fan of Lynch as you might guess. This seals the deal.

Huskies 10 Consecutive Wins

Huskies 14 Consecutive Road Wins

Huskies 23 Consecutive Wins in Mac.

I had this line @ 2. Laying 2 1/2, so can't argue value. I will say again, like I said last week. Lynch has a way of willing the team to victory and the Huskies success can not be ignored. Laying 2 1/2 is basically saying they will win. Glance up again at those streaks and fade the Huskies at your own risk.

My bets.

Straight-

Buffalo - 24* (-114) * I paid a little juice to get away from the hook.

N. Ill - 2 1/2 (-113) Buy off the 3 if it goes there. Should be a tight game and so called
    sharps showing lots of love to Rockets.

Parlay-

I rarely rec'd parlays. But I like these two games so much that I did this.
    Two Team Parlay

Buffalo -24 -114
    N. Ill - 2 1/2 -113 1X = 2.5X

Well as usual, that was longer than intended. Lets go into this weekend with some extra cash. Good luck with your plays.

tennesseety
    tennesseety's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1817

Thanks, Pivot

ridetheriver
    ridetheriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2856

I would play ohio u. Kent is half the team they were last year

Pivotpoint

Quote Originally Posted by ridetheriver View Post
    I would play ohio u. Kent is half the team they were last year
    Kent is not having a good season, but they will play hard. I do not trust this Ohio Bobcat team. Maybe they take out some frustration tonight, but Kent won't lay down. I won't back a team with my $$$"s that has been outscored by a shocking 3-79 last two weeks (Ohio U).

Solich has looked lost, time to retire. Nobody wins every game, but you play with pride till the end, win or lose. Bobcats got kicked in the nuts last couple weeks and assumed the fetal position. If I had defensive players quit on me, well, time for them to ride some pine. Throw some younger guys in and tell them, here's your shot. Fly to the ball and show me some heart.

Frank just stood there and watched. No emotion from him or team.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Very nice writeups, but Jordan Lynch didn't throw the defender off of his back. The LB that came in to make a hit knocked the defender off of Lynch's back and the rest is history.

Ham Daddy
    Ham Daddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Great write up Pivot. Do you have any lean for the 1h in the Buff game? I think they come out fast and angry after last week.

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

Ridetheriver; Appears Pivotpoint has the first game tonight and the game tomorrow covered.Will make both plays.

With you on this one. Love Ohio -5.

Pivotpoint

Quote Originally Posted by Ham Daddy View Post
    Great write up Pivot. Do you have any lean for the 1h in the Buff game? I think they come out fast and angry after last week.
    Thanks. I would lean Buffalo first half, but just betting game. Good point that Buffalo should come out focused after sleep walking last week in first half. Also a way around back door cover.

I play first half sides on big numbers when I worry about backdoor. Off the top of my head, the last one I posted was Louisville first half against Uconn. I worried about backdoor and it came true with UCONN back door cover by 1. I believe Louisville was -21 and won by 20.

I have little fear of Deadhawks with worse scoring offense in the nation coming back and back dooring me. For some reason I just don't look at 1st halfs.

I like to bet a side and then play some live betting. Works for me. I always have a strategy and #'s in mind that I will play(if available) before the game starts. I will only bet live when I could get a better # than what was available prior to the start. gl tonite

Ham Daddy
    Ham Daddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Thanks Pivot. Buff played great last night and the Deadhawks are awful!! LOL. Im looking at a couple more games that really stick out to me. Your write ups are great and I appreciate the info. Here is what im looking at
    Bowling Green -24.5. Eastern Michigan is terrible on both sides of the ball. Reminds me of the Buff vs Miami OH matchup.
    ohio st.-34.5 they have to win big after last week.
    Florida Atlantic -22.5
    Central Michigan -9.5. Umass cant score.

GL fellas

Pivotpoint

Huskies just moved to -3.

Steady flow of cash coming in on N.ll, spread, Moneyline and Over.

Weather update-

Kick-off 39 degrees. Wind 4-9 mph.

The power of Lynch. This is the play where he shook off a defender last week.

Another example of his power.

Bet against this guy at your own risk. Lynch 19-2 as a starter.

Go Huskies!!!