BenGooGa
    BenGooGa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Today's games: Buffalo-24 and Ohio

Looking at today's games, i think Buffalo can cover against Miami. But i don't believe Ohio can cover the 6 points against Kent St, esp after their harsh loss last week against BG 0-49. Ohio should be able to win though.

What do you guys think about this parlay:

Buff -24
    Ohio

buckeyesooner
    buckeyesooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2127

Buffalo covers by the half. I think Ohio comes out and covers. They are just more talented than Kent St. Plus the game is in Athens.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

personally I wont touch ohio they scored a total of 3 points the last 2 games-they appear to have some talent at QB and RB - something is up. I think buff should cover.

Jwiggles
    Jwiggles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

That buffalo line is way off that's I'm saying for now.

tennesseety
    tennesseety's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1817

Which way?. . .or aren't you saying?

Jwiggles

I have to do more numbers etc when I get done with work. But, the little I have done Vegas and I are exactly on with the o/u. They have it at 48.5 I have it at 49.6. But it shouldn't be -24.5. More like 13-18. First of all buffalo only beat one team away by that margin once this year and m. Ohio only lost once that big at home. Only thing though that offsets it is buffalo has a 67% chance of covering tonight. I can't give my full perspective on this yet cuz I don't have everything next to me I need.). I will later.

BenGooGa

Quote Originally Posted by Jwiggles View Post
    I have to do more numbers etc when I get done with work. But, the little I have done Vegas and I are exactly on with the o/u. They have it at 48.5 I have it at 49.6. But it shouldn't be -24.5. More like 13-18. First of all buffalo only beat one team away by that margin once this year and m. Ohio only lost once that big at home. Only thing though that offsets it is buffalo has a 67% chance of covering tonight. I can't give my full perspective on this yet cuz I don't have everything next to me I need.). I will later.
    will be waiting for your feedback

ChrisInTheMist
    ChrisInTheMist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ur over thinking it, your google copy/paste stats may work on some games but this is a game between a shit team vs a shit-good team, has miami OH even covered a game this season? Buffalo played baylor and ohio st on the road... They then played 2 shit teams one that's equal to OH, buffalo won 33-0, then kent state 44-21, kent st also just beat OH 24-6 last week.. It's an easy buffalo cover here

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22140

Both favs will not cover.

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

Both Favs will cover.

BenGooGa

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    can you argument your point

Jwiggles

Lol Christ thats halirious.. First off this game won't even be a play of mine. Secondly, what I do is way more then google shit. Also I'm not overthinking shit when there isn't a play for me. I'm simply stating my opinion to half of what I do for pick in a game. Copying and pasting doesn't put you at a record 9-1-1 with 3-0 leans the last week and half since I been posting my system on here. I think winning "some" is a understatement. I damn well know buffalo "can" cover I have them at 67% in tonight's game. But where you make your money is the right game/right play and this game isn't on my list. If you pick this game trust me I wish you the best they indeed have a good chance. And I hope you $$$$.

ChrisInTheMist

Lol Christ thats halirious.. First off this game won't even be a play of mine. Secondly, what I do is way more then google shit. Also I'm not overthinking shit when there isn't a play for me. I'm simply stating my opinion to half of what I do for pick in a game. Copying and pasting doesn't put you at a record 9-1-1 with 3-0 leans the last week and half since I been posting my system on here. I think winning "some" is a understatement. I damn well know buffalo "can" cover I have them at 67% in tonight's game. But where you make your money is the right game/right play and this game isn't on my list. If you pick this game trust me I wish you the best they indeed have a good chance. And I hope you $$$$.
    I've seen you post stats on other games and there good, but this is miami OH we're talking bout

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quality response and your basis for this assessment was fantastic. Thank you for all the effort and intelligence you showed in your answer.

tennesseety

So, by that rationale, take Buffalo first half -14?

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by tennesseety View Post
    So, by that rationale, take Buffalo first half -14?
    Probably a fantastic idea.

BenGooGa

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Probably a fantastic idea.
    Urban, did you look into tonight games? any insight

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Quality response and your basis for this assessment was fantastic. Thank you for all the effort and intelligence you showed in your answer.

You hit the nail on the head Urban

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    <br>
    <br>

You hit the nail on the head Urban

My response was in honor of our good friend "Workhorse", as he generally takes care of the posters who post responses like Renegades provided.

cpowell2221
    cpowell2221's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

Went 6-4 last week on maction. Including 2nd hfs.. I like buffalo. Have then -18 in teaser, -13.5 first half and -24 in parlay. Have ohio as a pk in teaser. Not sure if I want to touch that line or not yet.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Why? They did last week

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

I hope you keep nailing it every week but last week was the easiest week of the year

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

while there really no reason to think buf cant smash this team i gotta wonder if the motivation to do so is there? this gm means jack shit to them, win or lose they playing for the mac east next week, why would they worry about doing anything but taking care of business in the early going then resting everyone? plus it senior night in mia oh so they prob care a little more. that a real big number to lay on the road for 1 team that season rest on next week and another team that may play like this is their season..

Urbanwildlife

This game has a very good chance of being over by halftime, which is why I made my largest play of the year on it. Facts do not lie, so no need to try to make yourselves look like gambling gurus, as you are only making asses out of yourselves.

2013 Buffalo Bulls Schedule
    DATE OPPONENT RESULT/TIME RECORD/TICKETS
    Sat, Aug 31 0-1 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 7 0-2 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 14 1-2 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 28 2-2 (0-0)
    Sat, Oct 5 3-2 (1-0)
    Sat, Oct 12 4-2 (2-0)
    Sat, Oct 19 5-2 (3-0)
    Sat, Oct 26 6-2 (4-0)
    Tue, Nov 5 7-2 (5-0)
    Tue, Nov 12 7-3 (5-1)

2013 Miami (OH) RedHawks Schedule
    DATE OPPONENT RESULT/TIME RECORD/TICKETS
    Sat, Aug 31 0-1 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 7 0-2 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 21 0-3 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 28 0-4 (0-0)
    Sat, Oct 5 0-5 (0-1)
    Sat, Oct 12 0-6 (0-2)
    Sat, Oct 19 0-7 (0-3)
    Sat, Oct 26 0-8 (0-4)
    Tue, Nov 5 0-9 (0-5)
    Wed, Nov 13 0-10 (0-6)

Marshall Tito
    Marshall Tito's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mighty Quinn is on the same. Super high top fade suckas!

tennesseety

[QUOTE=Urbanwildlife;20306600]This game has a very good chance of being over by halftime, which is why I made my largest play of the year on it. Facts do not lie, so no need to try to make yourselves look like gambling gurus, as you are only making asses out of yourselves.
    Oh wow! Can I ask how much more you are putting on it than normal? Double, Triple, more?

Urbanwildlife

It is not important, but to me it is the easiest play of the year, but I have been wrong before.

ChrisInTheMist

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    while there really no reason to think buf cant smash this team i gotta wonder if the motivation to do so is there? this gm means jack shit to them, win or lose they playing for the mac east next week, why would they worry about doing anything but taking care of business in the early going then resting everyone? plus it senior night in mia oh so they prob care a little more. that a real big number to lay on the road for 1 team that season rest on next week and another team that may play like this is their season..
    You don't need motivation to beat OH by 25 PTs, the books know buff is gonna cover. But they also know they are gonna get a lot of suckers like LT Profits and Lovetobet to take the points
    Last edited by ChrisInTheMist; 11-19-13 at 03:58 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

g.o.g.1585
    g.o.g.1585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

good point

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisInTheMist View Post
    You don't need motivation to beat OH by 25 PTs, the books no buff is gonna cover. But they also know they are gonna get a lot of suckers like LT Profits and Lovetobet to take the points
    you must be rich if you know what games books know is gonna cover!

got me, didnt realize we were talking about predetermined events..keep printing that money, i have no doubts you just kill it year round as you seem really smart , not like that "sucker" lt who has posted more winning seasons here than you ever will..

ChrisInTheMist

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you must be rich if you know what games books know is gonna cover!

got me, didnt realize we were talking about predetermined events..keep printing that money, i have no doubts you just kill it year round as you seem really smart , not like that "sucker" lt who has posted more winning seasons here than you ever will..
    U must be a clear loser then to follow bets by him "2dabank" ya that's a good laugh only think you're taking to the bank is those welfare checks

2daBank

It is not important, but to me it is the easiest play of the year, but I have been wrong before.
    didnt you buy 4.5 points? either way, no interest for either side from me. gl

tennesseety

Sorry, wasn't trying to get too personal about your bank roll. I am a small gambler, but if you were planning to bet 10x your normal bet (for example), I may have increased this one.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisInTheMist View Post
    U must be a clear loser then to follow bets by him "2dabank" ya that's a good laugh only think you're taking to the bank is those welfare checks
    yea thats it, me thinking a nobody sack of shit such as yourself outta chill on disrespecting a guy must mean i follow him.. i was right you are smart!

jgallagher80
    jgallagher80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1996

It does seem like a let down situation for buffalo. They could come out flat and cover late. Its hard to get up for miami of ohio after losing to toledo/\

12 Last