Jwiggles
    Jwiggles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Saturday's night games 7 oclock locks:

Ok guys we are sitting at 5-0 so far this week. If Auburn keeps this up we will be 6-0 (knock knock). Ok we have Houston Vs Louisville: Houston is 8-1 this year ATS and most important 5-0 away. Houston averages 35 points a game away while leaving up 18. Now Louisville on the other hand has an ATS record of 4-5 and most important 2-3 at home. Auburn averages 44.8 points per game and let up 12.4 a game. In a statistical situation home/away we sit at Houston 23 Louisville 31 in which is a 8 point difference compared to the 17 points we are getting. In addition, we also have a 80% chance to cover with Houston +17. My pick is Houston +17. Secondly, we have LA Tech vs Rice: Rice is sitting with a over/under ATS record of 3-6, with more importantly 0-3 at home. Rice averages 28 a game home while leaving up 16.5. On the other side we have LA Tech who has an overall over/under ATS score of 1-8 and importantly they are 1-3 away. LA Tech averages 21.25 a game away while leaving up 23.75. In a statistical situation we are sitting at Rice 25 LA Tech 19. That is a 44 total compared to 51 the book are giving us. Also we sit at a 86% to cover this game due to a 6-1 ats record per team home/away. My pick on this game will be: UNDER 51. I made up my mind im staying away from the Baylor game that game has a 90% chance to go over but the numbers don't match up it is currently 84 and it only adds up to be 72. My statistical situation method has the game Baylor 45 TT 27... Im scared that Baylor blows them out and TT back doors it. Im staying away you can do what you want. I stayed away from 2 other games today and both hit im still on tilt about it but you gotta stick to your system right. So 2 picks tonight. Lets end this damn week of CF 8-0 at worst 6-2. Good luck and as always enjoy the game and lets bring in the $$. Take care guys

Big Bang Clock
    TB12
    Big Bang Clock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1159

You ever heard of using paragraphs before? Christ, that is painful to read bro.

9ersPride
    9ersPride's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep goin bro..kill them bookies..good luck and u kno i be tailing u all the way....

DLucky1
    DLucky1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2306

wouldn't Texas Tech +28 be a good play then?

cmatth1326
    cmatth1326's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7538

Gawd, I need to follow you. I've been getting killed this year

Jwiggles

Hey man the thing is I wait till the end in CFB and Cbb and I have a solid system on games. This week was my first.. Dlucky your exactly right, but statistically they wouldn't measure up to cover enough for me to take them. I only take 70%+ and if the numbers add up. Only play is the over. And Big Bang, sorry buddy it won't let me enter down to make paragraphs. Lol it's prolly brutal but gotta get it up

ctny85
    ctny85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 908

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bang Clock View Post
    You ever heard of using paragraphs before? Christ, that is painful to read bro.

Hahha my favorite part had o be when we went to see the Big Bang clock......awesome username dude

Jdizzle315
    Jdizzle315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jwiggs ur formula work on nfl?

Jwiggles

Well exactly what I thought about Houston. I didn't expect that from rice today sorry about that over. I still can't believe I didn't pull the trigger on a 90% over on the Baylor game :/. 7-1 for the week!! Hope you all cashed. Jdizzle I hate nfl but I'm gonna give it a shot week 13. It's not so much a formula but a realistic value/statistical situation. College basketball starting in January. Enjoy the rest of your weekend take care

Jdizzle315
    Jdizzle315's Avatar Become A Pro!

U 2 brother.

Big Bang Clock
    TB12

Quote Originally Posted by Jwiggles View Post
    Hey man the thing is I wait till the end in CFB and Cbb and I have a solid system on games. This week was my first.. Dlucky your exactly right, but statistically they wouldn't measure up to cover enough for me to take them. I only take 70%+ and if the numbers add up. Only play is the over. And Big Bang, sorry buddy it won't let me enter down to make paragraphs. Lol it's prolly brutal but gotta get it up
    Hahah all good man. Good stuff just hafta grind through it.

Big Bang Clock
    TB12

Quote Originally Posted by ctny85 View Post
    Hahha my favorite part had o be when we went to see the Big Bang clock......awesome username dude
    Thanks bro. Not everyone picks up on the reference.