byrdpickem
    byrdpickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Byrdpickem's CFB Plays: Week 12

Only my second week posting my picks here. Not really trying to prove anything, I just really enjoy the feedback and discussion. Good luck!

Week 11(3-1)
    W Minnesota -2.5
    W Purdue -15.5
    W Kansas St +2.5
    L Navy -16.5

Week 12:
    Marshall -13

*Will post the rest of this weeks picks the day of the game.

byrdpickem

Week 12:
    L Marshall -13

NOON GAMES:

West Virginia -6.5
    Millard is in and a few of you have tried talking me out of it but I just don't see how Kansas can cover here. WV is awful on the road but I still think they manage to win by a TD at least. Both teams have shaky QB situations. Kansas is the 117th ranked offense in the nation. Eliminate the 5 turnovers and WV is coming off a big win at Texas. I look for the Mountaineers to take better care of the ball and get back on track. This is a must win for a team wanting to play in December.

Indiana +27
    Tevin Coleman's absence is pushing a lot of people away from this line. However, backup Stephen Houston did run for 150+ yards last week when the Big 10 POTW left the game. Indiana doesn't have a chance in hell to win this game, but 27 is a LOT of points. It's not like they lived by the running game this year. 14th ranked passing team in the country. 8th in YPG and 13th in points. Yeah Wisconsin has a good defense but this is the same team that put up 28 @ Michigan State (the #1 defense in the country). This strikes me more of a 47-31 type game.

Florida Atlantic - 17
    FAU has played passionate football since Pelini went out the door. Southern Miss is an ATM. Lay the points against these guys and you won't be sorry. They are a different level of terrible.

byrdpickem

Ohio State -33.5
    Has to prove something week in and week out. Illinois is miserable. Laying a lot of points but feel great about this one.

byrdpickem

Kansas State -12