53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5137

Took this tonight...........

Clemson Over 60. See this one north of 68.
    All lines @ 5dimes.
    As always good luck to all.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I like this one myself 53. Only thing will hold it down is an early blowout that forces GT to pass too much. GL

ZINISTER

One of these teams will have a huge quarter making this an easy OVER. We don't have to worry about either defense stopping the others offense. Neither team knows a thing about defense. How can FSU bury Clemson? It can be one of two things 1. Not enough talent to hang with opposition 2. Coaches are not able to make adjustments or sorry 3. BOTH. They have nobody that cares to tackle. That is a characteristic you don't lose overnight. I hit an early week bet, I'm in with ya on this one. Bad thing is I bet with a hard book and his people bet the overs so much he bumps em' up. GL

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Not on it but would like to see a high scoring game. GL

Wallbanger
    Wallbanger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Clemson homer here but our defense is way better then last year we layed an egg with flordia state but our run defense has been better coming off our last bye week we were slow to get going and were having problems in the red zone don't let the game with Virginia fool you there that bad I believe this game goes under I think the first half under looks great

53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5137

Think we see a few long TD's. lots of possessions plenty of opportunities. Have to see but playing this one for more than most......... pretty confident.

inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

Hate to say it, but I like all 3 games over tonight. How square is that? Was on that Ball St./ under last night, and still feeling the sting. Hoping for 2 out of 3. With no bad weather to speak of, might get lucky.Good Luck to all

ZINISTER

They are definitely better Banger. Last year you had to have been in the bottom 25 defenses in the country. Haven't looked it up but think you would be in the lower middle of the pack this year. Not a good defense this year either. First half under might not be that bad with the ball control GT will have. The problem I see in that is the quick start Clemson likes to get on people before they can make the half time adjustments.