252pirates
    252pirates's Avatar Become A Pro!

suspended for what? yall are all crazy, and you Saban may have suspended people in the past but he by no means runs a tight ship. Its funny how the media and other people especially on this board get off from someone trying to ruin a 18 yr old kids future. I read entire police report, its all bogus

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    screw the evidence, mandatory one game suspension immediately.
    That's funny! Just for this game right

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Just b/c someone hasn't been charged doesn't mean nothing happened. I don't trust the government/law enforcement to charge + prosecute everyone who breaks a serious law.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Winston was a shoe in for the Heisman before this news came out. At 5D -675 to win, now he is only -190! Very dramatic change
    Last edited by 15805; 11-15-13 at 11:11 AM.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

Ya know for a story that most people in here - including myself - thought there was nothing to it, it sure seems to be gaining an awful lot of traction. FSU's policy is to suspend a player charged with a felony, which actually begs the question of fairness to suspend someone who is only charged and before they have had their day in court. Can anyone imagine anything worse than the scenario of FSU finishing undefeated and then Winston can't play in the BCS Championship?

gs
    gs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4059

It sounds like a bs charge. Victim was drunk and describes the suspect as being 5-9 in height. When she was pressed to come in to be interviewed she declines and moves out of state. ..................NOT GUILTY........... unless she meant he had a 9.5 inch

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by gs View Post
    It sounds like a bs charge. Victim was drunk and describes the suspect as being 5-9 in height.
    The fact that she was drunk works against Winston. You can get charged with sexual assault for having sex with a drunk girl, even if she was 100% willing at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by gs View Post
    When she was pressed to come in to be interviewed she declines and moves out of state. ..................NOT GUILTY........... unless she meant he had a 9.5 inch
    That's what I thought too, but now there's talk of DNA and bloodwork being taken - or, I should say, not being taken (yet). And as I mentioned above, as unfair as this is, FSU's policy is to suspend anyone charged with a felony. He may very well be 100% innocent, but that doesn't mean they won't bring charges against him, which would throw the college football season into complete disarray. As for the girl moving..... I don't blame someone for moving out of state in such a situation. And we all know from the Penn State situation how far a university and university police will go to protect a football program.

BriGuy

The thing which Winston fans should consider most concerning is the repeated claims by his lawyer that he did nothing wrong. What we are hearing is "Mr. Winston will be fully exonerated of any wrongdoing" and "We've been cooperating". What we are not hearing are statements like we saw in the Duke lacrosse case, i.e. "He wasn't there ... he never touched her ... he was someplace else at the time..."

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Probably shoulda bet against him for the Heisman at like +250 or +300 odds, whatever it was the other day.

Even though he may very well be 100% innocent I gotta imagine the committee will find an excuse to give it to someone else rather than risk sullying the trophy even further.

Not that it's fair to him or anything, but whatever.

Dr Nostron
    Dr Nostron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10978

I dont buy the notion that the Tallahassee PD (who has never been known to give athletes the slightest break) would cover up a crime committed by the 4th string redshirt freshman QB - who outside of recruiting geeks - nobody had ever heard of.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dfish

CDMKMP

IF they covered it up, it wouldn't be because of Jameis. It would be because they didn't want any negative attention shined on the football program in general. Which makes a lot of sense.

mid10
    mid10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like we have another pu55y crook on our hands. He will be a perfect fit for the steelers in a couple years

Winston now only -125 to win the Heisman, his odds are falling worse than Obama's approval ratings.

CDMKMP

Yo how can you NOT hammer the 'not Jameis Winston to win Heisman' line?

No f*cking way they give it to this dude when his DNA matches the crime scene. Court proceedings aside.

BriGuy

All of a sudden, the whole "who's #3: Baylor or Ohio State" matter got verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Another $$$ grubbing hoe trying to cash out on a athlete. Why would Winston have to rape a woman? He's the QB of a major school. Prob gets swallowed up after every game.

CDMKMP

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Another $$$ grubbing hoe trying to cash out on a athlete. Why would Winston have to rape a woman? He's the QB of a major school. Prob gets swallowed up after every game.

Hey retard. He was a 4th string backup nobody at the time. I'd say use your f*cking brain but that's asking a lot.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by CDMKMP View Post
    Hey retard. He was a 4th string backup nobody at the time. I'd say use your f*cking brain but that's asking a lot.
    Who's this nobody? Nice try

CDMKMP

Yeah I like how you avoided the part where you run off at the mouth without knowing the most basic of facts. I'm sure you're beating the ladies off with a stick too

Also I just max bet that he won't win the Heisman. No way in hell they give it to him now even if he scores 100 more TDs.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Yeah I like how you avoided the part where you run off at the mouth without knowing the most basic of facts. I'm sure you're beating the ladies off with a stick too

Also I just max bet that he won't win the Heisman. No way in hell they give it to him now even if he scores 100 more TDs.
    Max bet = betpoints say something when you got some real $$$ Mr. nobody

CDMKMP

Max bet = betpoints say something when you got some real $$$ Mr. nobody
    I don't even know what 'betpoints' are for.

Spend more time on SBR ... it's certainly not doing shit for your reading comprehension or grasp of common sense

hurrdurrallwomenmoneygrubbingwhores!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

I don't even know what 'betpoints' are for.

Spend more time on SBR ... it's certainly not doing shit for your reading comprehension or grasp of common sense

hurrdurrallwomenmoneygrubbingwhores!
    Was that your sister that they are talking about? Did Jameis bone your sister?

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking things a little to far there don't you think KD? Come on man, you are no longer a little kid.

CDMKMP

Was that your sister that they are talking about? Did Jameis bone your sister?
    I like how you can't just say "oops I'm an idiot" when you made such a demonstrably stupid argument

Instead you try to play the "look at me I've been on SBR longer" line. Yeah I'm real jealous of that angle.

Better yet regale me with more stories about how no girl could refuse the advances of anonymous backup QB Jameis Winston circa 2012

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

I like how you can't just say "oops I'm an idiot" when you made such a demonstrably stupid argument

Instead you try to play the "look at me I've been on SBR longer" line. Yeah I'm real jealous of that angle.

Better yet regale me with more logic about how no girl could refuse the advances of anonymous backup QB Jameis Winston circa 2012
    No season thread = Troll

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Winston now only -125 to win the Heisman, his odds are falling worse than Obama's approval ratings.
    Now its Winston even money, odds sinking on his chances every hour.

CDMKMP

5dimes dropped the bet limits on Winston to NOT win the Heisman hard. At -125 they capped me at $350 but I didn't place it. Tried a few minutes later and capped me at $250, placed it. Bet again and could only wager $50. Bet again and only $10. All at -125 though.

TexasJayhawk
    TexasJayhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Manziel for the win!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

The state attorney will have to do something soon. Can't keep dragging this out.

I've heard from a credible source in town that there are two affidavits from Jameis's group and one from the accusers room mate that say that Winston and the girl had a relationship before "the night of the incident".

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

His baby batter was planted in her undies by some Texas nutjob

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

You know these guys cant stay away from that big white booty with the back door open

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Jesus Cripes Demo.

Seriously?

First of all. She claimed she was sexually assaulted BEFORE WINSTON THREW A SINGLE FUKING PASS at Florida State.

So this isn't some money move.

So, in your noggin, no athlete has ever sexually assaulted a woman simply because they can get tail any time they wanted to?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Remember when all this went down Winston was like the 3rd or 4th string Qb. A lot of people thought Coker would start. Trickett was in the mix too before the spring. TPD has never done athletes in Tallahassee any favors. I don't buy this whole "cover up" conspiracy theory.

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody that thinks FSU or TPD is covering anything up is a phucking retard that has zero clue about the administration of both.

Winston didn't do it and when the case gets dropped in a week we can all move on to football.

First 12345 ... Last