BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

clemson vs GA tech 11/14

this is a really tough game to call... georgia tech is really good with the option and clemson's
    defense isn't great... but at home at death valley on prime time.. i feel like it wouldn't be crazy
    for georgia tech to cover or even win this game. i think clemson wins but i also think it will be close and
    if clemson were to cover it would be like a 4th quarter pull away cover.
    im more interested in the total which opened at 59 and is down to 58.5 in some books. with 65% + on
    the over because its clemson at home who can score 60 on their own.. i have the total closer to 50 than 60.
    i see like a 30-24 ish game. anyway ... nothing is locked in and i probably won't until later tonight.

what's everyones play on this game?

BMoreBird
    Update your status

oh and georgia tech has won i believe 6 out of the last 8 meetings...

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

i'm going with clemson @ -10.5
    if you like gt wait a few hours, i think this line will be much higher in a few hours

ChrisInTheMist
    ChrisInTheMist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBird View Post
    oh and georgia tech has won i believe 6 out of the last 8 meetings...
    What matters is the last 3 years it's not like Georgia has 8 year super seniors playing, and clemson is 2-1 in the last 3 games... Georgia tech didn't win there last games by much, beating a garbage UVA 35-25 on the road and beating pit 21-10 at home and 2 of there 3 losses were road games vs average teams. While Clemsons last win was a blowout at UVA 52-10 and now they're coming off a bye week. I personally think clemson wins by 14+, people seem to underestimate them cause of that whooping by fsu
    Last edited by ChrisInTheMist; 11-14-13 at 08:52 AM.

BMoreBird
    Update your status

yea. this isnt a "this is my play thread" i actually locked in clemson -11 last night and clemson -7 first half last night both small bets, just in case it goes up to like 14... and ill just ride those out. if i end up liking ga tech ill just double or triple on them later. im just looking for something to help make a decision here. i have had a bad week so my confidence is down right now and its harder to lock in a play for me.
    last night i had NIU-7 for 1 x and 3x ball state +8.5 last minute. so it went from push 1x, win 3x (if they just took a knee) to a big loss.

ChrisInTheMist
    ChrisInTheMist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBird View Post
    yea. this isnt a "this is my play thread" i actually locked in clemson -11 last night and clemson -7 first half last night both small bets, just in case it goes up to like 14... and ill just ride those out. if i end up liking ga tech ill just double or triple on them later. im just looking for something to help make a decision here. i have had a bad week so my confidence is down right now and its harder to lock in a play for me.
    last night i had NIU-7 for 1 x and 3x ball state +8.5 last minute. so it went from push 1x, win 3x (if they just took a knee) to a big loss.
    Talking about a bad beat huh? How bout getting 4,000$ robbed by a backdoor cover in my 13 team teaser FUK Texas A@M

BMoreBird
    Update your status

i still say that anyone on northwestern+7 vs ohio state took the worst bad beat of the year, maybe that ive ever seen... but this ball state shit for people on the under and ball state was awful

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Maybe I'm just a dumb square but didn't these two combine for almost 80 points last yr with virtually the same players on the field? What's going to stop this from topping 59 tonight? What do I know, I love overs anyway

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Agree with ya Overbettor. You are never prepared for a team that runs a good option offense. GT will be up for this game. Clemson will run up and down the field fairly easily on this 'Terrible' defense. GT will take some time moving the ball with the option which is the reason the total isn't in the 70's. Neither team has what it takes to stop one another enough to keep it UNDER. I felt the same way about last nights game NIU/Ball St. But, Ball St. kept it close which made the Ball St.coaches more conservative to stay in the game. You don't want an early blow out in this match up because if GT starts passing they will be punting. taking the OVER here