THATSRIGHR7
    THATSRIGHR7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 363

U think thats bad i had a $50 4 team par with, miami o +20 & u50, hit both
    ball st + 9 & over 74, i want to punch my wife in the face, lol lol lol. That was a joke !!!
    I did hit a $100 turm on u50 & o74 wooho !!!
    Had $50 on miami o & $50 on ball at o74
    still i wanted that parlay

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Why are people surprised. Typical MAC football. BTW, some wise guys say its impossible to fix games since there is too many players involved.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cmoney11, and Killer_Demo

supercam1
    supercam1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

huge break to everyone who took NIU and the over....I almost parlayed the OVER with BS +8, glad I layed off.
    Ended up taking NIU -6 second half. I find myself increasing my chances when playing these close games by waiting to see how the first half plays out. The majority of the public was on NIU and I expected them to win I just wasn't sure if they would cover 8 pts. When I saw that they were down by 4 at half I assumed they would create some big defensive plays and continue to score points to come back for the win, so I jumped all over the -6. Just some food for thought...

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

You are right. There are certain things that can happen that can make a second half attractive, not always but its a good proposition. Ibaka was ejected and Thunder were up 11 at half. It was obvious Clippers would come back because it was a statement game. Add in the Refs giving some funny fouls against Thunder. Second half spread was -6 Clippers, original spread was -4 for Full game. This was as easy a bet too make and off course Clippers ended up winning by almost 10

supercam1
    supercam1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

Good call gasto!

First ... 3456