UPS Paul
    UPS Paul's Avatar Become A Pro!

UPS Paul delivers for YOU!!!

So I went 2-2 last week. Not what I expected but still at 50%. I know I stated 50% or better but I'll take it. I have some BIG Plays this week folks. Nothing like last week. Follow me and you won't be disappointed.

Texas -25.5 over Baylor <5 UNITS
    This is one of favorites this week. Check out there head to head matchups. Baylor has never even come close to 30 points.

Utah +17.5 over TCU <5 UNITS
    This one is even better than the Texas game. Utah is as good as TCU and in my opinion they might be better. I say this could be the upset of the week so the +17.5 is going to guarantee you the cover.

Houston -5 over UCF 5 UNITS
    Houston is on a ROLL right now and UCF has not been an embarrasment against good to decent teams but the spread is way to low. I'm thinking it should be double that. So ROLL ON Houston baby!!

Syracuse +5 over Louisville 5 UNITS
    This will be a very low scoring game, trust me. I just don't see either team scoring more than 20 points and if they do, it will be Syracuse making a 4th quarter TD to win the game by 24-17

This will be a big week for me folks. "If I could guarantee you back on my picks this week, I would. That is how confident I am this week". I will be 3-1 or better. Mark my picks and take it to the bank.

NCAA Football 4-3 +3500 (1000=1 UNIT)

MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Baylor scored 30 or more points in three games this year.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

tex is just not the team i wanna lay that kind of chalk with... there ats is terrible ive done very well w tex most the year only betting on them against miz(passed on okla st gm) also toook c.fla against them last week.. as good as tex is(and they very good) mac brown a class guy who doesnt run scores and i this point he doesnt have 2 style points mean nothing 2 them all they have 2 do is keep winning and there in. there d will be lights out but if baylor scores 14 i believe your cover will be difficult..havnt really looked into this gm much. really u just put on my radar have to check som things out but if i believe baylor can give me 2tds id seriously consider taking the points

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

utah 19.5 start now. i think they cover at that. will be a relatively low scoring contest

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by PAPSMEAR View Post
    utah 19.5 start now. i think they cover at that. will be a relatively low scoring contest
    was thinkin same thing really like the und

whatdafuxup
    whatdafuxup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 692

Taking Houston to the bank. Even with no D, I think they can outscore UCF

marabdl86
    marabdl86's Avatar Become A Pro!

2-2 No profit but at least you didn't loose