MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Texas A&M and OU

Ok here is my thought on this game which could be a money maker for me! Ok so here we go OU's season has been very distractive on their offensive live. You say huh? But there is an injury report that they have lost 2 more starters and could lose a third for a grand total of five all together including Sam Bradford. Now on to A&M they have lost one, not for sure, which is not even a starter, all of OU's losses are starters. Now to the one and only thing OU has going for them................... THEY ARE PLAYING IN NORMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As we all know OU is very hard but not impossible to beat at home. So now you know what I think let me know what you think!

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

A & M has completely laid down on the road. 20 is a lot to cover, but if you look at the home/road splits, its scary. looking at the eggs they laid @ k state and colorado makes this a pass for me. GL on your play

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

I think the 20 point is way to much. You never know which A&M team is going to show up and thats why im staying away from this game.

MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

I am going ML cuz I think they can pull off the win in norman. As for the losses they have in colorado and kansas yes they were on the road one was not bad only by one and as for they got spanked yes........................ and here comes the big inevitable huge BUT............... they also spanked Texas Tech on the road. and that was their last road game so they might be outta that road losing thing. Again time will tell those are just some thoughts I am having. Please let me know what you think!

XB

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Ok here we go and here is my reason to jump on ATM but take for a grain of salt because I am a student at ATM.

Reasons to take ATM:

1. ATM is playing for alot in this game and the rest of the season (bowl eligable and good bowl game) and I think we will come out looking good and playing tough

2. Injuries on ou with 3 maybe four starters out has to make for a weaker ou team... their starters for a reason

3. People say ATM has laid down when they go on the road but this is not true we were underdogs by 24 in tech and look how we played we dominated them and the colorado game we were up the whole game and pending one play it would have been different

4. Coach Sherman is a good coach and he will prepare the team to put them in the best spot possible to try to win the game

5. I know ous defense is very strong and Jarod hasn't played good vs good defenses (partly because o-line) but I think that it's going to change this week and the offensive line will step up and do what they have to do

Reasons to take ou:

1. Bob stoops is a mastermind and he is not scared to run up the score and he knows ATM will come to play

2. Playing in Norman is a very tough place to play but ATM has showed that we are able to play there in the past with ou being alot stronger and us being alot weaker than this year

With all this being said I am going big on ATM +20 and I me HUGE. I am having a good week in basketball so I'm done laying down money for the week and I will make this my one play for this weekend and the rest of the week. I am very good with managing my money and I don't do this very often but I am going to let my gambler out and see what happens. I know there is no sure bet on any game but this is my biggest play of the year and I'm very confident that it will hit. This is a five star for me.

BOL to everyone which ever side you are so let's sit back and see what plays out.

Last edited by Ca$hfloW; 11-12-09 at 08:55 AM.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Take Oklahoma. After only scoring 3 points in Lincoln last week Oklahoma gets back on track and lights up the scoreboard this week!

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    Take Oklahoma. After only scoring 3 points in Lincoln last week Oklahoma gets back on track and lights up the scoreboard this week!
    BOL but do you want to bet your 59 points?