Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Friday NCAAF: Washington ML @ Bruins

AP can rank UCLA wherever they like, but I've seen nothing to show me there's much of a difference between these teams. On a short week, UCLA is coming off a dogfight in Tuscan, while the Huskies had a walkover against a Colorado team that is worse than Temple was in the 90's. Part of this might be my anti-L.A. bias (from what I hear the place is hell on Earth). I'm looking at making this a really big play.
    Last edited by Simon Gruber; 11-13-13 at 03:44 AM.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

I like wash too. They were left for dead a few weeks ago after getting trounced in b2b games. Key will be if Price and the off can control the tempo. When he plays well they roll

phatnat73
    Rollin' the last two weeks
    phatnat73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I would be careful going big on this line. I see UCLA in the same class as ASU and on the road the Dawgs got destroyed in Tempe. I think the OVER is the safe play here IMO. BOL

Simon Gruber

Alright...thinking about making this my biggest play of the college football season. Let's get some opinions.

Putting 2.5 on the ML right now, may add more before the game.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17000

why would this be a big play for you if you dont see much of a difference between the teams? the spread is already slighty leaning towards washington as the better team.

BenGooGa
    BenGooGa's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game can go either way. So why would you bother betting on it. I would wait for tomorrow's games, there are plenty of good picks to choose from.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

You have a strong hate for LA and you've never been there? LOL, and that is influencing your bet?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Do it up. Washington will control this game.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

ucla has been a complete under machine even against high powered offenses, i dont know why everyone like the over here.

Simon Gruber

Date Placed Description Placed By Risk To Win
    Nov 15, 2013 07:06:03 PM Single #318565932
    Football - College Lines (Game) Moneyline
    (315) Washington +135 Nov 15/13@09:00p
    Competitor: (316) UCLA
    Web US$ 1111.11 US$ 1500.00

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    You have a strong hate for LA and you've never been there? LOL, and that is influencing your bet?

is the lesson of pain and difficulty, the lesson yous make receive when make the betting on sarkeynesian in the 'big game'

sarkeynesian have the record of the terrible.

"US$ 1111.11" is the tuition of so much high for gain the knowledges of sarkeynesian. but! after game yous make have the knowledges for the future of sarkeynesian and yous make the save on the moneys for not make the betting on wahsington

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Gruber View Post
    AP can rank UCLA wherever they like, but I've seen nothing to show me there's much of a difference between these teams. On a short week, UCLA is coming off a dogfight in Tuscan, while the Huskies had a walkover against a Colorado team that is worse than Temple was in the 90's. Part of this might be my anti-L.A. bias (from what I hear the place is hell on Earth). I'm looking at making this a really big play.
    damn - opposite sides tonight

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    ucla has been a complete under machine even against high powered offenses, i dont know why everyone like the over here.
    on the road yes, but at home they put up big points.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post

is the lesson of pain and difficulty, the lesson yous make receive when make the betting on sarkeynesian in the 'big game'

sarkeynesian have the record of the terrible.

"US$ 1111.11" is the tuition of so much high for gain the knowledges of sarkeynesian. but! after game yous make have the knowledges for the future of sarkeynesian and yous make the save on the moneys for not make the betting on wahsington

sir, my apologys. not have want make the mean on yous. only the educations.

sarkeynesian make record of aproximate 15% W/L when make plays 5 best of teams on the schedule each year! I's make the data compilations in the thread in the recents. is joke of coach

14-0 ucla

but! nows yous have knowledges for future. sarkeynesian versus team of strong on the schedule of washington = no and never!