pick6
    pick6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

SEC Picks Week 11

Kentucky -3 over Vandy

Vandy's offense is horrible! Their D has been pretty good against SEC opponents. Kentucky still has a lot to play for, as a matter of fact, this is a must win for them considering their last 2 games are Georgia and Tennessee. KY has won the last 2 trips to Nashvile and I expect them to make it 3 in a row.
    Prediction: Kentucky 24 Vandy 14

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

pick6

Tennessee +5 over Ole Miss

I've been trying to figure out why the line went from 3.5 to 5. Is it because they haven't won a road game this year? Their 2 road games were against Ala and Fla losing both by a combined 12 points. This Vol team seems to get better every week and I think Monte will figure out a way to slow down Dexter while applying lots of pressure to Snead. Vol QB has played well these last few weeks and the D wants this one for coach "O" who was fired from Ole Miss in 07. The Key to this game IMO is the matchup between Dexter and the TN linebackers. E Berry will give the backers a lot of support and will force the Rebel QB to beat them.
    Prediction: UT 28 Ole Miss 23

ZBOIZ

I love Tenny!

ZBOIZ

Mississippi State and Bama will be a good game

ZBOIZ

I expect that game to be close just like they played Florida and LSU

pick6

I'm still looking at that one. Should be some exciting games in THE LEAGUE this week. What do you think, LSU letdown after bama? I haven't looked at their injuries yet. Any of the guys that got hurt last week playing against Tulane?

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by pick6 View Post
    I'm still looking at that one. Should be some exciting games in THE LEAGUE this week. What do you think, LSU letdown after bama? I haven't looked at their injuries yet. Any of the guys that got hurt last week playing against Tulane?

well actually there playing La. Tech.

The only guy that will not play is Scott, but we have crazy depth at running back so that should'nt matter. I think LSU wins like 38- 6, something like that.

Most of the players that got hurt Saturday was caused by cramps, and Jefferson tweaked his ankle. Miles say he should be good to go Saturday.

ZBOIZ

Look for LSU to keep the playbook open Saturday. They will pass the ball and use a lot of young players.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

and as seen in the Tulane game, LSU will run up the score. Les Miles will try to beat the spread against cupcakes if you bet on him.

pick6

S. Carolina +17.5 over Florida

Has the Gators "O" impressedanyone this season? No, yet the boys that crunch the numbers continue to love them. USC's pass D has been exposed a bit on the road the last couple of weeks. At home, they have been really tough. Yeah Florida will win the game, but they won't beat the spread. Tebow doesn't have the weopons this year to burn the SC secondary. The question, can the "cocks" find a way to score against the strong Gator D. The old Ball Coach said he was taking over the play calling from ball coach junior and will have a couple of tricks up his sleeve.
    Prediction: Florida 27 Gamecocks 13

pick6

Alabama -12.5 over Mississippi St.

Alabama will not overlook the Bulldogs. Dan Mullins offenses has not had a lot of success against the Tide D in the past. Nothing makes me think he will be able to change that with this group. The goal is within reach of the Tide and I expect them to make a statement this weekend. The game will be close for a while but the Bama depth will wear down the Bulldogs and the Crimson Tide will win going away.
    Prediction: Alabama 27 Mississippi St. 10

pick6

LSU -23 over La. Tech

OK Coach Miles, do your thing. LSU should have a bitter taste after the Bama game.
    Prediction LSU 42 Louisiana Tech 10
    Last edited by pick6; 11-13-09 at 06:56 AM.

pick6

Auburn +4 over Georgia

The visiting team has a history of winning on the other teams field. I expect this game to be a very close game and if the line were 3 or less I probably would have picked the Bulldogs. Look for a lot of points with the game coming down to a field goal. It wouldn't surprise me if Georgia wins this one.....by 3.
    Prediction: Auburn 31 Georgia 28

pick6

Arkansas -13.5 over Troy

This is a pretty good Troy team but not as strong as years past. The Hogsshould score early and often as Ryan Mallett will light up the Troy secondary. Troy came out flat against a bad W Ky team last week and if that happens this week they will be staring at a 4 touchdown deficit. Arky still has a chance to finish strong and secure a good bowl bid. No let down for the Hogs this week.
    Prediction Arkansas 41 Troy St. 20

pick6

This week I have bet $770 to win $700. I still like my Tennessee pick in spite of the circus that is happening in Knoxville this week. I like the fact that the game is not in Knoxville and feel the Vols will have an us against the world mentality and will take care of business. Hope every body has a great weekend

ZBOIZ

On the opposite of the Georgia game. I just think Georgia at home against a Auburn team who is not as good as there record will lose tommorrow.

Georgia 28 Auburn 17

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I'm in for two SEC plays:

Kentucky -3 Vandy is flat out horrendous and the Cats are looking for a bowl.
    Auburn +4 1/2 Road team does well in this series and Auburn just seems more consistent lately.

Roll Tide!!

pick6

Well, I won $70 yesterday. My worst week this season. The good news, a bad week and I managed to keep my bankroll intact. Obviously UT is hurting at linebacker and they missed Jackson at safety a lot more than I anticipated. LSU didn't surprise me after learning their QB was out. Auburn/Georgia, a close game that could have gone either way.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Good games this week. After Alabama and Florida, there is really no telling what you are going to get with the rest of the SEC on a week to week basis.