J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

Hey fellas i need your help!!!!!!

Well my car was took by Chicago Police Department and I need to get it out by any means necessary. It costs $1,110 to get out. I need a 4 team or 3 team parlay to do it. I think i have 2 solid picks so far. Will also take good looking over/unders

1.) Georgia +3.5
    2.) Miami -3
    3.) ?
    4.) ?

I know some of you know your shit on here. Help please!!

ChrisInTheMist
    ChrisInTheMist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alabama and Florida st will cover both big numbers with ease u should actually buy up more points and make close to 2k with this parlay

And replace Georgia with auburn and don't play miami there's a bunch of better games to chose
    Last edited by ChrisInTheMist; 11-12-13 at 12:53 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Georgia will NOT cover and I am not so sure about Miami. If you have to depend on gambling to get your car out, say good-bye to it.

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

Instead of going to your bookie, go to the loan shark. Get your car out and make the payments. BUT DON'T BE LATE!!
    Gambling to pay your bills is -EV

J_On_A_Roll

Georgia is one of my top picks actually. Do you think this will turn out like the florida State vs Clemson game??? I also like Kansas +7 vs west virginia

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Wisconsin - camp Randal, lock it up!!

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Houston +2 TDs vs the Ville.

tyloxx420
    tyloxx420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Did you lose your car because of gambling?

J_On_A_Roll

And who do you guys like. Bigdaddy???

J_On_A_Roll

My license was no good. Thats sum bull shit

J_On_A_Roll

Im working with $500 bankroll also.

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

I look at this game and i say....Who has the better passing game? Georgia. Who has the better Rushing game? Auburn. Who has the better Running back? Georgia. Who has the better QB? I'm riding with Murray as he has won big games. Heading into this year prior to the injuries this was a team picked to beat Alabama. Now we are saying they arent better than Auburn? 38-31 Georgia. Auburn commits a few late turnovers and cant stop Georgia's ground game as they give up over 5 yards per play on the ground. I personally wont be playing this game but maybe a teaser.

J_On_A_Roll

I agree eric, the only downside i see is the read option auburn brings to the table. Georgia is written all over this one, best Q.B wins the game. Im taking a look at syracuse also. It will be a blowout but hopefully they keep it on the ground and drain the clock. +40 syracuse might be the play but Winston scares me though.

J_On_A_Roll

Does Florida state need style points still? They are waiting on Florida one would think.

ChrisInTheMist
    ChrisInTheMist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by J_On_A_Roll View Post
    I agree eric, the only downside i see is the read option auburn brings to the table. Georgia is written all over this one, best Q.B wins the game. Im taking a look at syracuse also. It will be a blowout but hopefully they keep it on the ground and drain the clock. +40 syracuse might be the play but Winston scares me though.
    LOL just stop sports betting man it's not ur thing

Eric22174

Quote Originally Posted by J_On_A_Roll View Post
    NO NO NO NO…..DO NOT TAKE SYRACUSE. That offense is horrid. I mean I predicted 35-0 blindly and that's no joke.

Eric22174

Georgia has already seen the read option this year with Florida. The read option isn't something Georgia hasn't already been planning for. I'm pretty sure last weeks game plan wasn't all about stopping Appalachian State. Georgia will come ready to fight in this game. I just don't see Auburns coach bringing them into this game prepared. I could be wrong but Georgia is getting healthy again.

J_On_A_Roll

Well what i have right now is

1.) Georgia +5
    2.) SMU -15.5

Still searching

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I really like ILL/OSU over 66. Wait til closer to the game so you can get the most accurate weather report.

dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

I like Boston College -7 better than Georgia. Auburn is playing very well. South Carolina -13 is a look since Florida is pathetic right now and South Carolina is solid at home. Florida also may be playing a freshman qb.

J_On_A_Roll

Quote Originally Posted by Trmeyer View Post
    I really like ILL/OSU over 66. Wait til closer to the game so you can get the most accurate weather report.
    TRmeyer im looking at the over under for OSU/ILL and 66 seems high. Will OSU defense let Nathan Scheelhasse put up points. They still need style points also. Im thinking OSU rolls again 47-17. Might depend on the weather like you said. Good look!

J_On_A_Roll

Quote Originally Posted by dotheopposite View Post
    I like Boston College -7 better than Georgia. Auburn is playing very well. South Carolina -13 is a look since Florida is pathetic right now and South Carolina is solid at home. Florida also may be playing a freshman qb.
    I havent watched much Boston College much but i think they have a good defense vs inferior opponents at home. They also have a long list of injuries. Boston college looks good to me though. How is their red zone scoring???

J_On_A_Roll

Anybody know about Denver Broncos -8?? That looks good

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

You don't need our help you need professional help. Save your money and go get your car

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

and taking Georgia as your "best bet" was not a very smart decision. With that being said, good luck to you on getting your car, as I am sure each day the impound fees go up with a daily storage charge.

J_On_A_Roll

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    and taking Georgia as your "best bet" was not a very smart decision. With that being said, good luck to you on getting your car, as I am sure each day the impound fees go up with a daily storage charge.
    No Urban I havent made a decision yet but do you have any solid looks, I watch you on here bud. But yeah storage fees go up everyday. I was going to wait until saturday to pull the trigger.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will send personal message.