boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Why betting NCAAF is better than betting NFL.

BTP numbers

NCAAF 7246-7134-314 50.39% -761.63 units

NFL 10440-11548-231 47.48% -2,908.52 units

So basically the public wins nearly 3% more in college football than the NFL.

Less games in NFL and more money being bet means sharper lines and bigger profits for the books.

Bet NfL small boys and for entertainement only.

agree?

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

NFL is rigged, duuuuuh

davidcsmith
    davidcsmith's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

I'm new here, but from what I'm seeing so far I agree that the public wins more in college. Where did you get your info?

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I tells mans make the careful on the betting nfl.
    make tells me suck the penises

maybes i's not give the advices in the futures!

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

I am an NFL better because I follow it and know it but it is painfully obvious that it is easier to make money betting on college football. Yes, less games mean more money per game and sharper lines and there is the occasional fix mixed in there.

ridik01
    ridik01's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've started betting primarily College and a little NFL. The college seems more tame and I can follow it easier than the NFL.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    I am an NFL better because I follow it and know it but it is painfully obvious that it is easier to make money betting on college football. Yes, less games mean more money per game and sharper lines and there is the occasional fix mixed in there.
    I don't follow college football or basketball but I think it's time for me to start.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Only a fool thinks that the NFL is rigged. A complete and total idiot. The deal is that the NFL is full of players who will not give that extra 10% when the game has been decided. The College kids will do that because they want to end up in the NFL.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dfish

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

boeing power....do you work for boeing?

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Only a fool thinks that the NFL is rigged. A complete and total idiot. The deal is that the NFL is full of players who will not give that extra 10% when the game has been decided. The College kids will do that because they want to end up in the NFL.
    For the love of the game.

inter1097
    inter1097's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5861

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    in the NFL it's the referees that do the rigging, books have been written about it. You remember that 11-10 Steelers/Chargers game a few years back where they "erroneously" wiped out a Steeler -4.5 covering fumble return for a TD? yep, that was done on purpose.

In College, some players that know they won't make the NFL shave points to make a quick buck.