McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

Cinci -7 realllly

Wow... can't complain losing parlays but that one just cost me big.

Unbelievable but so typical lol.

epics
    Update Status
    epics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

I feel you.. I got so lucky the first half with SMU missing that short FG and I thought the game looked good when we were up 18. Tough break.. GL for the rest of the weekend!

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

SMU and the points or no play. Although SMU did everything they could to let Cincy cover that game.

McDabs

Good luck to you epics...

Lovetobet your sooooooooo sharp!!!!

lovetobet

I don't know about that but I did have SMU today and I wouldn't have been on Cincy just based on the f*cked up line movement alone. Plus with SMU's offense it's not really that unbelievable.

So like I said SMU and the points or no play.
    Last edited by lovetobet; 11-09-13 at 03:32 PM.

McDabs

More so unbelievable that their up 28-10 with the ball about to score again but instead fumble and basically blow the spread in the last 10 min.

Look at you watching line movement like a sharp!!!

Bottom line SMU will be one of the luckier back door covers this week, you should be thankful.

lovetobet

I always keep an eye on the lines, if you don't well then you aren't so smart, let alone sharp.

Wow, a team that went up 28-10 and let their foot off the gas against one of the higher scoring offenses and a QB who is known for late come backs, didn't cover, wow I'm so surprised, NOT. Not to mention they may have been up 28-10 but they were also down 10-0. This wasn't some 20pt. spread that the favorite put all their 2nd stringers in for the 2nd half and the dog got a back door cover. SMU was up 10-0, then went down 28-10 but missed 2 FG's and were moving the ball the entire day. SMU had almost 500 yds. of offense and threw for over 400 yds. They lost by 3 points and may have had a chance to win if their idiot coach doesn't on-side kick with 3:27 left and 3 time outs, worst decision of the day, cost his team a shot at the game.

So yeah, this isn't that surprising, maybe need to study up a little harder. Not saying this was some easy win but this certainly wasn't some crazy backdoor cover, try again.
    Last edited by lovetobet; 11-09-13 at 07:01 PM.