MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Houston at central florida

First place in the AAC and likely a berth in a BCS bowl is on the line. Houston ranks 12th nationally with an average of 41.1 points per game, but UCF counters with a defense that yields just 19.3 ppg. The teams, former Conference USA rivals,have not played since Nov. 5 2010, when UCF won 40-33 in Houston. Central Florida -11 1/2. My prediction Central Florida by 2 touchdowns, defense wins games !!!!!
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I'm with ya! Been following CFU for a few years. Can't believe they are ranked below Louie after beating them. They are a good team that will handle the pressure of this game much easier then Houston. They have played one of the best SEC teams to the bitter end in the SC game. Tougher schedule and Bortles at QB(NFL talent) CFU wins it going away! GL

Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    I'm with ya! Been following CFU for a few years. Can't believe they are ranked below Louie after beating them. They are a good team that will handle the pressure of this game much easier then Houston. They have played one of the best SEC teams to the bitter end in the SC game. Tougher schedule and Bortles at QB(NFL talent) CFU wins it going away! GL

You have the sexiest avatar I've ever seen.

ajcobb22
    ajcobb22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

It's UCF; not CFU.....something someone who has been following the team for years should know. :P

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took the over in this one. GL!

ZINISTER

Thanks Bodd just put it up the other day. I seen it, didn't have an avatar and thought that's it. Has everything I love!

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by ajcobb22 View Post
    It's UCF; not CFU.....something someone who has been following the team for years should know. :P
    ok i'm such a liar?????