macJ
    macJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Louisville -30

Louisville -30(+132) take it.. can someone please tell me how UConn wins or keeps it close ? Besides that they're at home and its national TV ? Because if that s the case Teddy is going to shine on national TV. Go ahead feel safe with +27.5 Haha .

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Hope your right Mac 27 is a lot of penetrating points on the road. We will see what teddy is made of tonight. Gl
    Last edited by ZIPPER HEAD; 11-08-13 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Spelling

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Teddy looks great so far, his receivers look like they'd rather be in locker room

SP teams TD

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Hard to watch this putrid Uconn team but it is a little funny to watch this terrible offense run the ball on UL. At one time this team really thought they could compete with the big boys for a title lol

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

At this pace UL would hve to score every possession to cover. I took over 21.5 1H and they have no shot to cover that I feel. Missed opportunity and only had the ball once in the first quarter.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Can't believe o10.5 didn't hit for first quarter. First UConn fumbled in red zone then they decide to do their best Stanford impersonation and just pound the ball down the field killing 6+ minutes.

macJ

Right on "bbfromgpt"me too its penetrating slow pace tho man, I hope they pick it up and keep picking Boyle off LOL

macJ

Quote Originally Posted by CDMKMP View Post
    Can't believe o10.5 didn't hit for first quarter. First UConn fumbled in red zone then they decide to do their best Stanford impersonation and just pound the ball down the field killing 6+ minutes.
    That .5 smells fishy man, but good luck man I hope everyone has a winning night there's a lot of action live in,NBA, half times bol .

macJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    At this pace UL would hve to score every possession to cover. I took over 21.5 1H and they have no shot to cover that I feel. Missed opportunity and only had the ball once in the first quarter.
    Did you take over 21.5 1st half live in? I hate totals with .5 If i bet a o/u i always change total if there's half a freaking point there's no thing more I hate loosing or winning by half a point that shit scary haha

macJ

Unbelievable.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Oh, its believable. UL has screwed me over in the past..They just don't play that hard once they have the lead. I stayed away from this game and am glad I did.