davidcsmith
    davidcsmith's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

UCONN +27.5 and Under 49 for several reasons

11/08/13 Make Pick

See Picks
    115 Louisville 27 -27.0 -5000 o 49.0 (-110) 18657 74% 77%
    8:30PM 116 Connecticut 49½ 27.0 1700 u 49.0 (-110) 26% 23%

Here is the data on number of bets and percentage. So here are my reasons for betting UCONN

1. Teddy is overrated
    2. UCONN is at home on a nationally televised game
    3. Not only is the public all over Louisville, but there are a LOT of bets.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

I'm not a UL fan but Teddy is certainly not overrated. There's a reason he was recruited by the majority of top programs and pursued by those programs. Dude prepares a ton, is accurate, has great mechanics, and is intelligent.

If only he would have went to LSU like he committed to do instead of goin to Miami wed have a couple more national championships.

Charlie103
    Charlie103's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 634

I thought my bets were good until I saw this.

davidcsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    I'm not a UL fan but Teddy is certainly not overrated. There's a reason he was recruited by the majority of top programs and pursued by those programs. Dude prepares a ton, is accurate, has great mechanics, and is intelligent.

If only he would have went to LSU like he committed to do instead of goin to Miami wed have a couple more national championships.
    He's very good, but they don't play anyone and his highlight reel is filled with amazing catches. It could be a highlight reel for the receivers. There's a screen pass in his highlight reel. He's not this elite pro QB that he is being advertised as. He is a very good college QB.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Quote Originally Posted by davidcsmith View Post
    He's very good, but they don't play anyone and his highlight reel is filled with amazing catches. It could be a highlight reel for the receivers. There's a screen pass in his highlight reel. He's not this elite pro QB that he is being advertised as. He is a very good college QB.

I can respect that. GL

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

I'd be careful here taking Uconn. Chilly night in Ct and students more interested in hoops where huskies have better prospects.

As far as Bridgewater. Lot of respect for that kid here. I keep an eye on Husky foots. I remember clearly last years game where they sacked Bridgewater 4 times. One of the sacks they broke his wrist. It was his non throwing wrist, but the kid gutted it out and went back out. I seem to remember he also had a bad ankle or knee?

Uconn won in OT, but it was one of the guttest comeback attempts by a kid playing with a broken bone that I've seen. I don't recall what level fracture he had, but I've broken my wrist before and let me tell you, you don't even want somebody to touch it.

This year Bridgewater is hitting 73% of his passes for 2557 yards and a very impressive 23 Tds with ONLY 2 PICKS.

I think I'm going to pass on this game. 27 1/2 is a ton to lay on the road. I'm just not sure how interested the Huskies are going to be in this game. If they fall behind by a touchdown or two, they might just go through the motions. Interm coach, program is a mess.

davidcsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    I'd be careful here taking Uconn. Chilly night in Ct and students more interested in hoops where huskies have better prospects.

As far as Bridgewater. Lot of respect for that kid here. I keep an eye on Husky foots. I remember clearly last years game where they sacked Bridgewater 4 times. One of the sacks they broke his wrist. It was his non throwing wrist, but the kid gutted it out and went back out. I seem to remember he also had a bad ankle or knee?

Uconn won in OT, but it was one of the guttest comeback attempts by a kid playing with a broken bone that I've seen. I don't recall what level fracture he had, but I've broken my wrist before and let me tell you, you don't even want somebody to touch it.

This year Bridgewater is hitting 73% of his passes for 2557 yards and a very impressive 23 Tds with ONLY 2 PICKS.

I think I'm going to pass on this game. 27 1/2 is a ton to lay on the road. I'm just not sure how interested the Huskies are going to be in this game. If they fall behind by a touchdown or two, they might just go through the motions. Interm coach, program is a mess.
    You bring some valid points. I'm just hoping that UCONN gets up for it since it's a nationally televised game. My main reason for betting is the 74% public on Louisville with a LOT of bets. Vegas hates losing more than I do. lol

Pivotpoint

Most the die hard sport fans took the buses or trains to the city. Uconn playing Maryland in hoops @ Barcley center, Brooklyn. Playing as I type. I actually had UL - 32 with my power rankings.

Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

Going will Louisville-7 first quarter and -16.5 first half.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

I think UConn o10.5 for the game is a decent play. They've been able to put up at least 10 in every single game and I can't imagine L-ville is gonna be playing balls to the walls defense up big late in the game.

Pivotpoint

Louisville gives up 10.6 Huskies only average 16.4 on O.

Defenses rarely relax. Play for pride. You get up on a team and you start looking for guys to light up.

Card D in top two of seven different catagories. Also playing for bowl seeding and when you play bad teams, you need to bring them behind the woodshed for style points.

Pivotpoint

I'm going LOUISVILLE - 16 1/2 -125 (1st Half)

* Huskies outscored 72-13 1st half last two + Cards looking for payback for triple ot loss last year.

30 minutes of action then I'm done. No worries of back door cover, late. We'll see how that works.

gl with your plays.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

OVER easy.

davidcsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    I'm going LOUISVILLE - 16 1/2 -125 (1st Half)

* Huskies outscored 72-13 1st half last two + Cards looking for payback for triple ot loss last year.

30 minutes of action then I'm done. No worries of back door cover, late. We'll see how that works.

gl with your plays.
    Good luck with your plays too. Hopefully we both hit.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Sweet fumble to get my o10.5 off on the wrong foot. Was going so well too.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Bridgewater looked great that drive the receivers let him down big time. Dropped a dime deep ball, an easy 2nd down pass on the money, and another dart easy pass on third down. Teddy came to play, his WR don't like the chilly weather.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

F me I layed -27.5 on this teddy bear.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

WOW what a bad call by the officials. Looks like a typical officiated weekday game

davidcsmith

Back door cover. Feels so good when you win, yet so bad when you lose.

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

ouuuuchh

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post

If you are talking about the qb, that fool sucks.. he is not accurate period!!! He play like a rookie. Numbers do lie sometimes

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Don't you hate it when coach put bench in just to give a free td for the other team.. its like give them the td but just try to kill some time so we don't have to play

davidcsmith

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    Don't you hate it when coach put bench in just to give a free td for the other team.. its like give them the td but just try to kill some time so we don't have to play
    That's why I like to bet based on where the money. I've given up on trying to focus on the keys of the game to predict the outcome. Vegas will always know more than you. If you bet on Vegas winning, then you will likely win.