It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

stoops should leave the stadium now and recruit a qb

Blake belldozer sucks. He is Forrest gump meets tim tebow

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32295

Why do you think their offense is pretty much all run, all the time?

ridik01
    ridik01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bell is pretty bad!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Why do you think their offense is pretty much all run, all the time?
    Cant survive in the big 12 running all the time. Leave the stadium now and go find a qb. He won't win or cover tonight with Forrest belldozer.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Baylor is absolute dogshit and Oklahoma still can't move it

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Baylor is legit, but Oklahoma won't score enough points to win because of thier qb play.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

The under was looking real good for awhile but that loser Bell throws the pick. Stoops is a jackass for just not running out the half and now he handed Baylor one more score before half. I knew OKU would not win but I thought the offense could at least get some running first downs and kill some clock. 2nd half will be a blow out and the sooners D will give up. If the under comes through it will be a miracle. 74 will be reached. Bell should just be cut from the team and just let the running backs take the snaps.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Stoops has always been overrated.

He talks all that shit about the SEC and then can't even win his own games, like when he played the dying Longhorns and got smacked.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    The under was looking real good for awhile but that loser Bell throws the pick. Stoops is a jackass for just not running out the half and now he handed Baylor one more score before half. I knew OKU would not win but I thought the offense could at least get some running first downs and kill some clock. 2nd half will be a blow out and the sooners D will give up. If the under comes through it will be a miracle. 74 will be reached. Bell should just be cut from the team and just let the running backs take the snaps.
    You see what I'm seeing. Bell won't get it done.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stoops is a horrific coach also

always has been

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Baylor is legit, but Oklahoma won't score enough points to win because of thier qb play.

legit? They haven't played a top 20 team all year (please don't call OU one, its embarrassing)

irish1
    Update your status

I'm lucky to cash in on the under. However my night is a wash because I went with the over in the Oregon game. Oklahoma is a disgrace and Stoops should not be aloud to finish the season. Are you gonna tell me you don't have any other QB's on that bench? Bell is terrible, I can't even say he is a quarterback, he has to be one of the worst in the country. Baylor is for real and is a top ten team for sure but I think a Florida State team spanks them. Just an opinion! Now, Oregon is a pretender, they definitely would get their asss kicked by Bama, FSU, Baylor and Ohio State, maybe Michigan State as well. Ducks totally exposed!!!!

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    I'm lucky to cash in on the under. However my night is a wash because I went with the over in the Oregon game. Oklahoma is a disgrace and Stoops should not be aloud to finish the season. Are you gonna tell me you don't have any other QB's on that bench? Bell is terrible, I can't even say he is a quarterback, he has to be one of the worst in the country. Baylor is for real and is a top ten team for sure but I think a Florida State team spanks them. Just an opinion! Now, Oregon is a pretender, they definitely would get their asss kicked by Bama, FSU, Baylor and Ohio State, maybe Michigan State as well. Ducks totally exposed!!!!
    LMAO, Oregon is light years better than those frauds in Waco. Stanford and Oregon would beat Baylor by double digits on any field in America. They are both top 10 teams. Baylor....... not so much

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32295

The under was never in jeopardy.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    The under was never in jeopardy.
    That was a great call, nasher.

"Big Game Bob" strikes again. The sooner OU realizes this isn't 2003, the better. This guy's an embarrassing in-game coach these days.

irish1
    Update your status

LMAO, Oregon is light years better than those frauds in Waco. Stanford and Oregon would beat Baylor by double digits on any field in America. They are both top 10 teams. Baylor....... not so much
    True Oregon and Stanford also LSU is a better team but that still leaves Baylor in the top ten.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Oklahoma hasn't been the same for a few years. There's no reason they were ranked 10 especially after getting romped by Texas.

Big XII is waaayyy down after losing A&M, Mizzou, and Nebraska.

ridik01
    ridik01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    Oklahoma hasn't been the same for a few years. There's no reason they were ranked 10 especially after getting romped by Texas.

Big XII is waaayyy down after losing A&M, Mizzou, and Nebraska.
    Nebraska yes, Mizzou and A&M no, they were never good while they were in the Big 12! They sucked a majority of the time!

drunkenbeaver
    drunkenbeaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

What a retarded comment.

Mizzou and A&M were in the Big 12 from 96-11. Mizzou was in a bowl game for 10 of those seasons including the last 7. A&M was in a bowl game in 11 of those seasons.

Having multiple 10 win seasons when the conference was near the top in the country does not sound like sucking the majority of the time.

Some of you guys on sbr should think about what you say before you say it

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Texas and Oklahoma might both be looking for coaches at the end of the season.

dondude
    dondude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3430

So beating OU by 29 with a 3rd string running back and without their top receiver Reese makes them absolute dogshit?