wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

When will the ducks hype stop?

Everytime everyone says they are awesome they end up looking like shit against a good team "auburn,LSU,Stanford".

Stanford isn't even a good team in my opinion. Can u imagine if the ducks woulda beat Stanford??? Everyone on here woulda been like"go ducks" fap fap fap.. Then they woulda lost by 40 to Bama.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22140

That had to be one of the more disappointing performances of the season. Oregon simply cant match up with the physicality of stanford.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

The turnovers cost them.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

It should stop now that they've been exposed by a physical Stanford team yet again. They just don't match up well against physical teams. Bama would destroy them.

wildcorndog

U can't compete for a national championship title if u cant beat the physical teams. I hope everyone take a long look at this and doesn't bring the ducks up in title talks for years to come. Regardless how many point they score against shite teams.

wildcorndog

U can't compete for a national championship title if u cant beat the physical teams. I hope everyone take a long look at this and doesn't bring the ducks up in title talks for years to come. Regardless how many point they score against shite teams.