kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

cant win them all...keep up the good work

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

He doesn't win many at all. Dawg and Big Bear know absolutely NOTHING about the SEC. Do not let these two worry you. They are definate fade material. Dawg at least gives it his best, but Big Bear is a total joke. I do not even think he wagers. Notice how he will never tell anyone just how much he has lost this season.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    He doesn't win many at all. Dawg and Big Bear know absolutely NOTHING about the SEC. Do not let these two worry you. They are definate fade material. Dawg at least gives it his best, but Big Bear is a total joke. I do not even think he wagers. Notice how he will never tell anyone just how much he has lost this season.
    you fool............. my record exceeds all posters here...... get bent and go seek attention elsewhere. I know more about sec football than you could learn in a lifetime

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    He doesn't win many at all.
    Only at SBR can you hit bet after bet after bet for basically a month straight and still have someone post this.

Some of you really need to either get a clue or not bother responding in these threads.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Only at SBR can you hit bet after bet after bet for basically a month straight and still have someone post this.

Some of you really need to either get a clue or not bother responding in these threads.

valaub04
    valaub04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

I have no clue who this guy is and hope this is his only loss... ever. But to clear up a couple of things I saw in this thread....

AU won't have a letdown next week. TODAY was the day for a letdown... UGA is our longest running opponent and they have beat our eyes in the last 6 years (except 2010)... AND there is an off week for us between them and uat.

AU may not win or cover, but it won't be because of a letdown or look-ahead.

Also, this team is freaking LOADED at OL and RB... We have a great offensive coach and a lot of talent on D that keeps getting better... now, I think from a betting standpoint UGA will be difficult b/c they are still good and have the best RB in the league and a very, very good QB.... Plus we will likely be small favorites.

OTOH - if we and uat both win out into the iron bowl, BET THE HOUSE on us plus the points.... we'll probably be catching DD and this type offense, in that atmosphere... well.... it will be a play of the year type bet for me.

Good luck to all.... except uat fans... I hope you all get an antibiotic resistent disease. Just keeping it real.

KyTn
    KyTn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2421

I am still smh at over 440 yds rushing AU put on UT. I am ashamed. I knew it was coming, but 440? Good grief.

First 123