WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Troy @ULL (Thursday)

At first blush...this smells like an OVER play.

Troy has played over in 14 of 16 games and will playing an opponent, La-Lafayette who is on a six game winning streak and has been over 6-0-1 while playing at home. After taking on the big boys...ULL is averaging 43.7 points during their 6 game win streak.

What do you think men...good smell or just a big reach??

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Notice men....I never mention anyone's mother in my post.

I still think heads should roll at this network for their management style. OK for Negros here at SBR...why not. Say the absolute WORST about a mother and nothing... let it ride....hell...black is ugly...blacks are dumb....OK with you management dumbshits???? Let it ride for two days.

Some sponsers better get a handle on this sorryass management team......otherwise ..others will.

To allow a poster to call out his mother to be XXXXXX is irresponsible.

Do that in my area and the SOB will be looking for walking aids. Pitiful on SBR's part. NO CLASS!

intriguing
    intriguing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2730

On the over as well !

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Love the over. UL played my hometown Zips and looked impressive offensively. They are clueless how to stop another offense. Troy is terrible. But, if they know the direction of the endzone they can get there. No defense to speak of in this one. I normally look for the Unders, not here I see an Over yelling at me! GL