Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Nebraska/Michigan o/u 57.5

What are the thoughts on this game? Nebraska was expected to be 8-0 going into this game. I had this one penciled as a loss when the season began. Nebraska is beat up. Lots of injuries to offensive line. QB is out. Top receiver was out last week after the 3rd play but is expected to play this week. Nebraskas defense cant stop anyone. Michigan has had a roller coaster season as well. I still cant figure out why Michigan struggled against UConn and Akron but after those games the offense got on a roll scoring 40+ in 3 straight games..... until they faced one of the top defenses in the country and only scored 6 last week. I don't know what to expect out of Nebraska this week. The offensive play calling has been confusing. The 2nd string QB has not looked great. The 3rd string QB was a hero last week with a hail mary to win the game. Does Nebraska ride that emotional high? Or come out flat? I'm not sure what to expect out of either team but I do like the OVER in this game. Michigan SHOULD be able to put up 40+ points this week. I don't see Michigan shutting out NU. I'm thinking a 42-31, 49-42, 45-42, 45-35 kind of game. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Husker36; 11-06-13 at 08:42 AM. Reason: typo

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

B

The team up North can put up numbers against a weak team. In most of those games if the opposing QB has a pulse he puts up 30 points in the loss. Neither team can stop anything close to a functioning offense. I live in Akron, Ohio and if the Zips don't run a pitch to the weak side down by the goal line they beat those jokes. Look for a shoot out and one ugly ass game of defense. I am passing on this one due to Pellini being able to mustard up an ugly win by controlling the ball and working the clock.(and his future there looks bleak) The Over depends on Mich. getting an uncontrollable lead and Nebs having to open it up to keep up. GL