gcwrestling08
    gcwrestling08's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha this should be funny..ANOTHER BUFFALO LOCK

so im in my dorm. my friend from high school sarah tells me to come to the football house theyre watchin the game and drinkin. i met jeffvon gill at orientation here hes cool. hes a running back that got like 150 yrads last game. we go into a room where at least 7 players are watchin tapes on this kids tv. jeffvon is talkin like hes bout to go off for 200. vegas is playin games with this line. -3 to -1 with only 60% on ohio...they know buffalo will win it doesnt matter how much they are minus. im telling you this team is focused now. they BLOW. they are horrible. but they actually care now. this program is a bunch of kids who dont give a shit about winning. but they dont like losin when "they get they shot on espn against fagogt ass bowling green" if i remember this kid josh right. i dont know his last name hes a running back. anyway buffalo at any line is a lock, should be at least a 10 point win because it is beautiful here and has been about 65 for 3 days. bet the house on my boys....i love sayin it

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

i have not even looked at this game yet but probably will have a 1 unit play. i'm sorry but i'm not as compelled as i was last week. i'll be back tomorrow

dbldown
    dbldown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1395

You can't really compare Ohio to Bowling Green. Good luck though.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Two horrible teams. Take the UNDER.

stats13
    f&ck beted
    stats13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

i love that he's all over buffalo now. i might have to get some on this

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I don't know about that game. Tough call.

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohio wears green, money is green. Ohio it is.

gcwrestling08

i'm not even going to post on this thread all day to convince people. i like ub more than i liked bg last week. it was a big deal here when they lost that close game. the next night...."yo are you guys gonna **** someone up next week?!" random football player...."YOU ALREADY KNOW SON". thats all that happened the whole night. ohio hasnt even played anybody. if you watched the bowling green game buffalo let the game slip away, because thats what turner gill usually does. not tonight. based on the line and how i already thought theyd win anyway based on how everyone is buzzin, i really REALLY suggest some kind of bet on ub as long as they arent -3 or worse. tonight will be like beating a dead horse after some point........id bet the 3rd quarter. and gill wont let them come back like bowling green. trust me

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

just saw this in another thread..

Buffalo's starting QB Zach Maynard and backup WR Terrell Jackson are suspended for the first quarter tonight.
    Starting Junior tailback Ike Nduka has also been ruled out for the game.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

so no starting QB or backup WR for a full quarter.....AND their starting running back is out?

Why's Buffalo still favored? And getting a higher percentage of wagers?

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Buffalos has some close games and I like their rushing ability in this spot. I'll have to look into Ohio some more though

gcwrestling08

you dont know about jeffvon gill if you think nduka being out is a big deal. boy is about to get OFF tonight. maynard will have time to watch the game and gill will use the first quarter suspensions to his advantage. its just one of those games....im telling you guys. and the majority of wagers is on ohio, not buffalo...

stats13
    f&ck beted
    stats13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

gc, i'm already with you on buff -1 for 1.5 units

any thoughts on the total of 45?

G's pks
    Update your status

gc is Ohio any good never have seen them...that I remember,,

Dbldown11

Quote Originally Posted by gcwrestling08 View Post
    you dont know about jeffvon gill if you think nduka being out is a big deal. boy is about to get OFF tonight. maynard will have time to watch the game and gill will use the first quarter suspensions to his advantage. its just one of those games....im telling you guys. and the majority of wagers is on ohio, not buffalo...
    Depends on where you look....sbrodds has 55% on Buffalo

G's pks
    Update your status

does anyone know anything about ohio? Looked at stats Buffalo has a horrible defense!

jds07v

my service shows 51% ohio spread, but 76% ohio ML

G's pks
    Update your status

has anyone ever seen ohio play???

gcwrestling08

never saw them play but dont let their record fool you, theyre past two games have been in the mac and have been UGLY. buffalo will be able to put up points on them being home and so jacked up. gill wont make the same mistakes as last week. stats, im leaning under but im guessin 27-17 so itd be close. you will know who jeffvon gill is by the end of the first quarter if you bet this game, and you will definitely know who naaman roosevelt is is you dont already

Dbldown11

never saw them play but dont let their record fool you, theyre past two games have been in the mac and have been UGLY. buffalo will be able to put up points on them being home and so jacked up. gill wont make the same mistakes as last week. stats, im leaning under but im guessin 27-17 so itd be close. you will know who jeffvon gill is by the end of the first quarter if you bet this game, and you will definitely know who naaman roosevelt is is you dont already
    Dude......last week you talked about how god awefull buffalo was. Now they are playing at home (again) to a better team and they are they play????? Without their starting RB for the game....and without their starting QB and backup WR for 1 Quarter?

And by the way Buffalos last two games have been in the mac and have beeing even UGLIER than Ohios

Dbldown11

And and the fact that a bunch of morons are running around campus talking about how bad they are gonna beat up on people shouldnt really be a reason to take a team....

If they are 3-6 overall and only 1-4 in conference they should worry more about practicing and improving than running their mouths

jds07v

total keeps creeping up, see 46.5 now

jds07v

and that is where i'm going. let these garbage teams do what they want, but let there be points. Over 46 here

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

gill is a stud rb. beware

patsfan2727
    patsfan2727's Avatar Become A Pro!

[COLOR=#000000 !important]so im in my dorm. my friend from high school sarah tells me to come to the football house theyre watchin the game and drinkin. i met jeffvon gill at orientation here hes cool. hes a running back that got like 150 yrads last game. we go into a room where at least 7 players are watchin tapes on this kids tv. jeffvon is talkin like hes bout to go off for 200. vegas is playin games with this line. -3 to -1 with only 60% on ohio...they know buffalo will win it doesnt matter how much they are minus. im telling you this team is focused now. they BLOW. they are horrible. but they actually care now. this program is a bunch of kids who dont give a shit about winning. but they dont like losin when "they get they shot on espn against fagogt ass bowling green" if i remember this kid josh right. i dont know his last name hes a running back. anyway buffalo at any line is a lock, should be at least a 10 point win because it is beautiful here and has been about 65 for 3 days. bet the house on my boys....i love sayin it[/COLOR]

I really like the inside info GC, but I have to ask...

1) Aren't all teams walking around bragging "hey we're gonna win this week"?

2) When you say "im telling you this team is focused now. they BLOW. they are horrible. but they actually care now. this program is a bunch of kids who dont give a shit about winning. but they dont like losin"

what message are you trying to convey !?!??!?!

spongerat

is ohio more a passing or rushing team

gcwrestling08

ohio passes a lot more. patsfan, all im saying, and i love my school and shit, is that buffalo is mainly thugs who saw their first espn game as their chance to be on tv. now theyre pissed. im tellin you, the game last week was nto a big deal here. people care now. after gill went off all the freshman have been more interested. hes pretty popular around campus. he will get off tonight BIG TIME. i cant understand the line movement because i still like it under....the only thing that REALLY scares me is lang is on the bulls. hes won like 5 straight games, so you would figure his time to lose is coming up real soon. still, i love my team tonight

NEOHsports4life
    Go Buckeyes!
    NEOHsports4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

The play is Ohio U Bobcats and the under!
    LANG is on Buffalo and he starts losing again tonite!

patsfan2727
    patsfan2727's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was all aboard the fade Lang train, except the dude is something retarded like 12-1-1 on his last 14 football plays.
    You really can't fade that record at this point, I think that he's paying someone else for their picks!

spongerat

in reality lang being on one team or the other doesn't matter. Its like trying to fade a coin flip

dabreeze
    dabreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

I've been all over the forums and have done a search. Can someone steer me to the dude and his CFB selections ?

Thanks...

Gman269
    Gman269's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12630

I took your word last Buff game GCW and thanks. It WAS a little shakey but BG got the job done. I appreciate your input but I must fade tonite. That Gill kid did impress me but it seems like he's the only bright spot on the team.
    It's the Bobcats for me tonite.
    Should have moved on it sooner though, lines down to one, would have been nicer @ 2.5.

Gman269
    Gman269's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12630

Never heard of "The Dude" dude

PacmanJr_00
    PacmanJr_00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

laying off this one though 1H under looks money...

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

... im telling you this team is focused now. they BLOW. they are horrible. but they actually care now. this program is a bunch of kids who dont give a shit about winning. but they dont like losin when "they get they shot on espn against fagogt ass bowling green" ...
    That is exactly why I am playing Ohio tonight...

12 Last