rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I’m done with college football!

Down ~$2K today (so far) after a big loss last week. I narrowed my selection on games for the week and it didn’t make a difference. Thank you VT, TCU, Nebraska (-6.5), Rutgers, Arizona , Oregon st., and Oregon St/USC Over 52…. For fukin’ crushing me this week. God I’m hoping Georgia tech and Missouri can win ATS and at least get me ~$900 back. Either way I am done with this college football BS. My selection is way off. My $100 Michigan +190 was just beyond ridiculous….. Teams giving up ridiculous amounts of points are winning/covering …Ohio St. -33; N. Illinois -24.5; Marshall -31; …..let me guess that Texas A&M -47; UCLA -28; and FSU -21.5 also cover! Books will not get another fuckkin penny from me on college games. I am sticking with what I know best: NFL. Good luck guys.

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

Every single game you mentioned was a favorite.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Most of those teams are not good teams to place wagers on. No one ever knows which Nebraska team is going to show up, Never touch VT, haven't you read peoples posts about Logan Thomas, Oregon State and Arizona are all lousy teams to place wagers on. Totally unpredictable! NIU was the clear and overwhelming best bet and I said it all week. Michigan is one of the worst teams to bet on also. Never play with cash you can't afford to lose. No one wants to lose but it happens to all of us. At one point I was down 2000, now I'm up 2690 thanks to the moneyline. Seasons almost over but if you're good with the NFL stick with it. I'm better with college and suck with the NFL. I just put in the over on the Panther/falcon game 44.5, wagering 200 risking 220, come on over!!!

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

play ML FSU and Seattle tomorrow

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    play ML FSU and Seattle tomorrow
    Why did you choose unwritten law as your nickname, chalkman was taken?

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

one week on site and a rant... shakes head

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Y do y'all insist on betting on your own when I give y'all picks every week. ^ 80% last week

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Stick to NBA.......where amazing happens.

rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Thank God for G.tech and Missouri but I’m still done with college. I don’t think some of you guys understand when your whole fukkin' soul is crushed because the whole culmination of your week’s work is worthless. You were wrong. You got beat. You have one bad weekend, fair enough; we all do at some point or another. But to pick yourself up, shake it off and say to yourself that you’re not going to quit/give up, and that you “still got it, just had a bad weekend” ….only to have another terrible weekend shakes your confidence and causes doubt in your ability. It is hard not to be results-oriented when your bankroll effectively reflects your ability. I am not ‘capping for points or to be the smartest poster here on SBR… I do it as a job. As a way to earn an income. So when I take back-to-back weekly losses, I have to step back and recognize that something is off when most others are making money….and I’m taking massive losses. I’m done with college for the remainder of this season. Maybe BCS championship …maybe. BOL

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by rolltideroll0 View Post
    Thank God for G.tech and Missouri but I’m still done with college. I don’t think some of you guys understand when your whole fukkin' soul is crushed because the whole culmination of your week’s work is worthless. You were wrong. You got beat. You have one bad weekend, fair enough; we all do at some point or another. But to pick yourself up, shake it off and say to yourself that you’re not going to quit/give up, and that you “still got it, just had a bad weekend” ….only to have another terrible weekend shakes your confidence and causes doubt in your ability. It is hard not to be results-oriented when your bankroll effectively reflects your ability. I am not ‘capping for points or to be the smartest poster here on SBR… I do it as a job. As a way to earn an income. So when I take back-to-back weekly losses, I have to step back and recognize that something is off when most others are making money….and I’m taking massive losses. I’m done with college for the remainder of this season. Maybe BCS championship …maybe. BOL
    Hey, just get a real job and do this on the side or for the rush like a lot of us do. If you want to make this a job then become the Book and take the action, otherwise put 40 hours a week in like most of us do and cash the guaranteed check every two weeks.