rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Guys stay AWAY from intraweek (M-F) college games

I’ve been preaching that numerous “external” factors make these games different than Saturday games. UNDERDOGS have been winning a significantly larger percentage (both outright and ATS) than Saturday games. My personal experience ------ I shot myself in the foot going against this rule yesterday: 4-team TEASER parlay $300 for $1200. 1) Miami (NFL) +8.5 2) Arizona State -5.5 3) North Texas +2.5 and… 4)Houston -12.5…..Of course, Houston, who’ve been 7-0 ATS this year screw me over by ½ a point. What pissed me off the most is that they were -18.5 favorites and they had enough time (and field position) to try to go down (running it, of course) and get one more score for the fans that bet on them but they chose to kneel it. There was no chance to hedge either because the outcomes of the other games hadn’t been determined. Guys….stay away from these games! Extra spotlight and national coverage coupled w/ fewer practices to prepare for and less time to properly cap these games make them very dangerous to bet on.

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

True