BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The line is dropping fast. Down to 7 1/2 in some Vegas Shops. You can still get 9 at others. THere is no question that you do NOT take Indiana and give the points. Do you take Minny and the points? A probable pass here.

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Game was a no play for me until it went to 10 and I had to bite. I understand the situational, but I just don't see Indy winning by DD's.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Indiana practicing Michael Jackson thriller instead of practicing football. Only a team with upmost confidence or something up their sleeve do things like this. Indiana by DD!

dombrow3
    dombrow3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 781

Minnie is blow eligible. Nothing else to play for. Playing on the road Coming off two hard fought come from behind, upset victories. Due for a pull back. Indiana put up a ton of points on Mich State and Michigan on the road. There offense rolls big here on Minnie. I think Minnie is a good team, but they are due for a pull back.

dombrow3
    dombrow3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 781

They are bowl eligible. They can coast into the holidays now knowing that. Nothing left to play for.

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Quote Originally Posted by dombrow3 View Post
    Minnie is blow eligible. Nothing else to play for. Playing on the road Coming off two hard fought come from behind, upset victories. Due for a pull back. Indiana put up a ton of points on Mich State and Michigan on the road. There offense rolls big here on Minnie. I think Minnie is a good team, but they are due for a pull back.
    Agree with all of this......Minny covers.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mcsmush View Post
    The line could go either way you want to. Indiana backers will talk about, big play passing and Minny not being able to hang in the long run with their 121st ranked passing attack. Minny backers will talk about clock control and pounding the rock against the 113th ranked run d. Both are right.

Fred the hammer's opinion seems legit, but this line is has too many arguments for either side. Thinking Navy game could be the best way to look at it even though Navy statistically has a way better Pass D than Minny does...

Short story long this game should sail over 65.5 mark covers has it at. Each teams offense plays to each teams defensive weakness. Think Navy!! to close to call on the ats side but a 35-41 score will win the over set at 65.5 100% of the time.

If this post doesnt make any sense, it's not you its the fact that I'm all jacked up on mountian dew.

Edit: That is a sweet first post! I thought ive posted here before.....Allow me to intorduce myself. My name is Mcsmush, and I am in the same week to week griand as you all. Good luck fellas!
    for a 1st post i gotta say you a much better addition than 65% of the dipshits at this site, at least you come with a opinion and actually say something substantial to go along with it...welcome to the forum, it a great place if you can manage to ignore the retards..

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    for a 1st post i gotta say you a much better addition than 65% of the dipshits at this site, at least you come with a opinion and actually say something substantial to go along with it...welcome to the forum, it a great place if you can manage to ignore the retards..
    Get off my lawn, you crazy kids.

Oh and take the over. This game hits the 90s...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    Get off my lawn, you crazy kids.

Oh and take the over. This game hits the 90s...
    90s? god damn, im sold, over it is..dont let me down here crackerjack!

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    90s? god damn, im sold, over it is..dont let me down here crackerjack!
    Don't worry it won't. The only thing that could even potentially derail the over is if Minnesota has a bunch of long drives running the ball that end up in turnovers in the red zone. But that's unlikely...

Mcsmush
    Mcsmush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Minny backers looking pretty smart right about now. Good job boys. Now keep it up and help me hit my OVER!

Also, Thanks 2TB I look forward to the future exchanges.

Mcsmush
    Mcsmush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

There is that Over!!

First 12