Betpoints: 21752

Fsu -10

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

fsu -7.5

Stokes36
    Stokes36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

The way Miami has looked the last two weeks, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it's -14 or higher in FSU's favor. They have thoroughly dominated their last two teams while Miami has had to SQUEAK by both of their opponents

Canuckdave
    Canuckdave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Fsu -20.5

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Fsu -11

getthekook
    getthekook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

personally -10.5 fsu is what im thinkin

Canuckdave

I am praying its under 14 and if that's the case it will be my lock of the year on FSU.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fsu -14

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

It won't be higher than 11 1/2 even though it should be.

playmaker79
    playmaker79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 984

you guys are crazy.....the game is in Tallahassee, and Miami has looked like absolute garbage lately. Playing nailbiters against terrible teams they had been losing the whole game to. This is terrible mismatch, and everyone sees it. It's pretty damn telling that everyone in this thread is hoping the number is so low so they can pound FSU. That's not some super-duper angle only you guys have......Line is going to be about 20-22 at kick.

getthekook
    getthekook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

if its 20+ my roll will be on miami..you know these kids on miami have been looking ahead to this game because itll be the first truely meaningful game theyve played in 2-3 years..If you think fsu rolls miami as easy as they did clemson then youll be losing money on saturday..Ill admit im a big miami fan BUT watched every game of each team multiple times..Miami is well matched in the trenches & can move the ball on the ground..id give fsu an edge on the outside & obv at qb..Im a huge winston fan, i think hes the real deal if ive ever seen one..That being said miami is very good at rushing the passer & very deep on the dline..it is possible they can give fsu fits up front..I think fsu wins this game but by no more then 2 scores

sweepem
    sweepem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

It will be 20+ and probably get pounded down IMO. Agree with GETTHEKOOK ^

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Open 13, close 15.5

JabooFootball

Noles win by 20, for the record. I would be inclined to agree with you kook if Morris didn't look so shaky this year (compared with years past), also it seems you guys lose an offensive player to game ending injury without fail every game. This is really the last statement game we have for 2 months (because it looks like UF will have a losing record when we play them).

ill be at the game. Anyone else goin?

JabooFootball

Opened at 22 holy shit.

Canuckdave

I said 20.5, that was wishful thinking I might have to pay the juice to get it to that. Think its easy. Miami has no chance in Tallahassee.

They got the line right at -22.

JabooFootball

What do we think the total will be? I think 65 sounds about right.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i was gona say 21.

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

Home field is not important in this series. This goes back many years. The better team will win, it wont be because of where the game is played

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckdave View Post
    I said 20.5, that was wishful thinking I might have to pay the juice to get it to that. Think its easy. Miami has no chance in Tallahassee.

They got the line right at -22.

playmaker79

Quote Originally Posted by JabooFootball View Post
    Opened at 22 holy shit.
    I said 20-22, and I'm in shock over some of the predictions.....there is no way someone who bets games should be more than 3.5 or so pts from guessing a line for ANY game. Not what you will do with that number and how good it is, but *what* it will be. Someone who thought this line would open at 10 or 13 or whatever should just hang em up.....3+ tds with another point or so seems about right. Have you seen Miami play lately? They aren't very good. This could easily be 49-13 or something....

playmaker79

Quote Originally Posted by getthekook View Post
    if its 20+ my roll will be on miami..you know these kids on miami have been looking ahead to this game because itll be the first truely meaningful game theyve played in 2-3 years..If you think fsu rolls miami as easy as they did clemson then youll be losing money on saturday..Ill admit im a big miami fan BUT watched every game of each team multiple times..Miami is well matched in the trenches & can move the ball on the ground..id give fsu an edge on the outside & obv at qb..Im a huge winston fan, i think hes the real deal if ive ever seen one..That being said miami is very good at rushing the passer & very deep on the dline..it is possible they can give fsu fits up front..I think fsu wins this game but by no more then 2 scores
    ummm, Clemson is a BETTER team than Miami and was at home. Miami isn't nearly as good as Clemson. Miami wasn't able to give wake freaking forest trouble up front.....how the hell are they going to do so in crazy night environment in Tallahassee? This has blowout written all over it

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

FSU -22.

Shit, I thought the rankings themselves would give at least some fukking value.

Jeez, I hope the Oregon/Stanford line will at least be somewhat decent.

JabooFootball

Quote Originally Posted by playmaker79 View Post
    I said 20-22, and I'm in shock over some of the predictions.....there is no way someone who bets games should be more than 3.5 or so pts from guessing a line for ANY game. Not what you will do with that number and how good it is, but *what* it will be. Someone who thought this line would open at 10 or 13 or whatever should just hang em up.....3+ tds with another point or so seems about right. Have you seen Miami play lately? They aren't very good. This could easily be 49-13 or something....
    Lmao at your self righteous bs. Let's see you guess every line within 3.5 before they come out week 11 retard.
    Last edited by JabooFootball; 10-27-13 at 10:50 PM.

JabooFootball

ummm, Clemson is a BETTER team than Miami and was at home. Miami isn't nearly as good as Clemson. Miami wasn't able to give wake freaking forest trouble up front.....how the hell are they going to do so in crazy night environment in Tallahassee? This has blowout written all over it
    i am a florida state alum and will be at the game. I agree that the game has blowout potential however i figure the line would be similar to Ohio St/PSU as it is a rivalry game, with the much better favorite at home. Apparently Vegas has begun to respect FSU like Oregon. I've been winning with FSU overs so I will continue to take that play and will bet the spread (or better than the spread) with several Miami grad friends.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

this is the new age of thinking for the books even, in the past, no way this line would have been this high based on rankings alone.

miami has been exposed a bit in the last 2 games and fsu is a serious national title contender.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Miami starts too slow. I have a feeling if they trail by half they wont be able to catch up later.

playmaker79

Lmao at your self righteous bs. Let's see you guess every line within 3.5 before they come out week 11 retard.
    dude, I am *not* good at guessing lines relative to people who are. I certainly don't have any special talent for it. So I'm not definitely not bragging. But I sure as hell wouldn't miss any game by 3.5....any high profile game that is where I'm familiar with the teams and the perception of those teams. College is a bit harder in the nfl of course(in the nfl nobody would miss an opening number by more than 1-1.5), but 3.5 points on high profile games? LMFAO......even a complete amateur like myself can get way within that.

playmaker79

i am a florida state alum and will be at the game. I agree that the game has blowout potential however i figure the line would be similar to Ohio St/PSU as it is a rivalry game, with the much better favorite at home. Apparently Vegas has begun to respect FSU like Oregon. I've been winning with FSU overs so I will continue to take that play and will bet the spread (or better than the spread) with several Miami grad friends.
    of course it's not going to be like PSU/tOSU because FSU hasn't been thought of for awhile(certainly not since the 69 against Maryland, and that was before Clemson) as tOSU in terms of handicapping....I mean hell they were giving 33 this weekend. Penn State is better than NC state, but not so much better to account for that(16 or whatever vs 33).....a lot of that difference was FSU vs tOSU

playmaker79

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    FSU -22.

Shit, I thought the rankings themselves would give at least some fukking value.

Jeez, I hope the Oregon/Stanford line will at least be somewhat decent.
    Why would there have been 'value' in this game if practically everyone see a complete mismatch and ass kicking? It's not like FSU destroying Miami is only something a select group of people in the know is sensing....EVERYONE is envisioning an ass kicking, so what in the world would have been the basis for value anywhere?

JabooFootball

dude, I am *not* good at guessing lines relative to people who are. I certainly don't have any special talent for it. So I'm not definitely not bragging. But I sure as hell wouldn't miss any game by 3.5....any high profile game that is where I'm familiar with the teams and the perception of those teams. College is a bit harder in the nfl of course(in the nfl nobody would miss an opening number by more than 1-1.5), but 3.5 points on high profile games? LMFAO......even a complete amateur like myself can get way within that.

Okay- so do it. Week 11 card comes out next Sunday, so I guess we will see your guess before hand mr Vegas.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Why would there have been 'value' in this game if practically everyone see a complete mismatch and ass kicking? It's not like FSU destroying Miami is only something a select group of people in the know is sensing....EVERYONE is envisioning an ass kicking, so what in the world would have been the basis for value anywhere?
    You've responded like 10 times in this thread.

You must know everything.

22 points is ridiculous because no matter how poorly Miami has been playing it is still the number 7 ranked BCS team going against the number 3 ranked BCS team in a rivalry game.

Enlighten us as to what side you are on in this game, Nostradamus.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Miami covers I think
    they have play makers, if Morris doesn't make any mistakes and they can run the ball well, they should be able to hang in at least
    22 is too many points even though Miami has struggled.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just wanted to point out that you are a complete fukkin idiot. That is all.

12 Last