I normally never Tease college football. But looking at tonight's schedule I see two huge underdogs that may win there games outright Penn State and UCLA. Lets first start with Penn State VS Ohio State. Ohio States Pass defense has been awful in big ten play. Wisconsin quarterback Joel Stave passed for 295 yards with 2 touchdowns against Ohio State. Northwestern's Trevor Siemian passed for 245 yards and 2 touchdowns. Last week, Hawkeye quarterback Jake Rudock threw for a season high 3 touchdowns against Ohio State and his 245 yards were his second highest total of 2013. Penn State's Christian Hackenberg has thrown for more yardage when compared individually to those three. His 11 touchdowns equal Rudock's and are 2 behind Stave. The Penn State freshman was grate during the late stages of the game against Michigan which is encouraging for this start on the road. A good day by Hackenberg is a realistic possibility. Plus Ohio State has not blown out any big ten opponent beating Iowa and Northwestern by 10 and Wisconsin by 7. On the flip side we have UCLA vs Oregon. UCLA is coming off of a disappointing loss to Stanford where they had every opportunity to win the game. The key to this game is can UCLA contain Marcus Mariota. Mariota enters this game with 558 rushing yards. If UCLA can limit Mariota’s yards on the ground, they’ll have a great opportunity to keep within striking distance. My pick for tonight is PSU and UCLA in a 6 point teaser. I think neither of these teams are going to get blown out. What is your opinion?