SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Miami "fans" are a joke, I think there are about 9K fans at their game today

What a joke for a program/fan base.

They are what, #9 in the country? And they fill 10% of their stadium up?

"Da U"---

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Their fans suck but they share the dolphins stadium and it's about 30 minutes away.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13730

I hope these clowns lose .
    24 pt favorites and struggling big time .

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Similar to what UCLA has become in college hoops if you ask me. Big metropolitan university with history that nobody gives a shit about anymore. Also, student body should be able to walk to the field in college football.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Their fans suck but they share the dolphins stadium and it's about 30 minutes away.
    Yeah Sun Life is pretty far from campus for your average student. Idk Im here at the U, I go to most of the games but alot of students just dont have a way to get to the stadium. I cant speak for non student fans tho

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Miami fan base are a bunch of bandwagoners

NBA champions Heat games doesn't sell out unless its a televised prime time game

Marlins fans, complete joke, during the World Series years, they only show up during the playoffs

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just live bet Wake +110

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Miami fan base are a bunch of bandwagoners

NBA champions Heat games doesn't sell out unless its a televised prime time game

Marlins fans, complete joke, during the World Series years, they only show up during the playoffs
    Yeah I have to agree than Miami fans in general are abunch of Bandwagoners man...all Miami sports teams fans are shitty

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Yeah Sun Life is pretty far from campus for your average student. Idk Im here at the U, I go to most of the games but alot of students just dont have a way to get to the stadium. I cant speak for non student fans tho
    I don't think student attendence has anything to do with it.

There are 10K undergraduate students at Miami, even if every single student showed up---- Miami would still ONLY have 19K at the game.

That's fewer than Eastern Michigan and Kent get at their games.

There is absolutely no community support for Miami. None, zip, nothing.

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

University of Miami as a university got crappy when social networking started. The U is a commuter campus now. Go to University of Florida and if you cannot get in there go to FSU.

Commuter campus in 2013 is a crappy school, because hot girls leave and go to their older friends/boyfriends houses. Small town schools are the way to go now.
    Last edited by DoYouNotGetIT; 10-26-13 at 02:08 PM.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    They have the campus buses going to sun life each game. But still it's a hassle going

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    They have the campus buses going to sun life each game. But still it's a hassle going
    Like someone said if only 17,000 students (11,000 undergrad) that still is only three full high schools. Then you have to realize that a large portion of the undergrad won't go. University of Miami became a commuter school it just isn't the school it was back in the day. Used to be a party school now it is not. In Florida something could be hot for a year then a year and 1 day it is old. I remember when Tampa was supposed to be nice, now it is a crap city. Daytona Beach (wasn't alive but know) used to be a spot to party, now it is a shell of itself.

Don't know why anyone would buy a house outside of Miami, Tallahassee, Gainesville, or Fort Lauderdale (which is really suburb of Miami) because your house can become the bad part of Florida quick if you don't live in these cities.

Cape Coral and Fort Myers could go the way of Tampa.
    Last edited by DoYouNotGetIT; 10-26-13 at 02:30 PM.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by DoYouNotGetIT View Post
    Like someone said if only 17,000 students (11,000 undergrad) that still is only three full high schools. Then you have to realize that a large portion of the undergrad won't go. University of Miami became a commuter school it just isn't the school it was back in the day. Used to be a party school now it is not. In Florida something could be hot for a year then a year and 1 day it is old. I remember when Tampa was supposed to be nice, now it is a crap city. Daytona Beach (wasn't alive but know) used to be a spot to party, now it is a shell of itself.

Don't know why anyone would buy a house outside of Miami, Tallahassee, Gainesville, or Fort Lauderdale (which is really suburb of Miami) because your house can become the bad part of Florida quick if you don't live in these cities.

Cape Coral and Fort Myers could go the way of Tampa.
    dude wth are you talking about lol

do you go to um?

And Fort Lauderdale is not a bad area to live. Gables is one of the best places to stay at south Miami

GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe cause the fans know the 'Canes are not for real, not ready for prime time, and the 'Cane will soon come undone.

getthekook
    getthekook's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=GWOZOZO;20037284]Maybe cause the fans know the 'Canes are not for real, not ready for prime time, and the 'Cane will soon come

As far as ikno they havent lost a football game this year & have a top 5 recruting class on the way in. If you think miami gets blown out by fsu next saturday you are sadly mistaken. They've been looking ahead for 3 weeks til fsu in all reality. I realize fsu is the better team, i realize miami is struggling of late, & i do beleive winston is the real deal.. Miami has talent of their own & can battle in the trenches with fsu.