Minnesota Niice
    Minnesota Niice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Min/neb 1h under 26 1/2

Minnesota is a clock killer.. bunch of running plays and short passes to move the chains and churn the clock.. Every week seems like they have a 1st quarter drive that just drains the biitch.. Minnesota D isn't terrible and Martinez back at qb for the asshuskers, 1st start in quite some time I expect it to take a minute to knock off the rust. Bo will more than likely be handing it to their stud back Ameer Abdullah and ease Martinez back into some easy throws which will lead to more of what? That's right, churning of that clock. Not to Mention its colder than a witches titty up here I think they will keep the ball on the ground a little more.. I'm pounding this fukker gl boys

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

was leaning on on over with martinez back .

Minnesota Niice

Armstrong had been killing it he's probably the better qb its just Martinezs senior year they can't put him on the back burner.. public also thinks that Martinez will tear it up.. I'm not saying he won't, because I expect Minnesota to lose, I just think it will be a slow start and with the weather and the way Minnesota plays I think the under is the right stab here..

Minnesota Niice

Anyone else want to toss in their 2 cents..

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

ill tail

Minnesota Niice

That run on 3rd and 14 at midfield stung a tad

Minnesota Niice

4th and 10 and its your 5th pass attempt and you connect for a fingertip 34 yard catch in the end zone.. un fukkin real