suicideking08
    suicideking08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Oregon State/California

Oregon State vs. California

This should be a good match up between two solid Pac 10 teams. I don't feel like Oregon State should be this much of an underdog for a number of reasons. First of all over the past couple years Cal has faded at the end of their seasons, playing themselves out of BCS contention. Also Jahvid Best is questionable in this match up with nagging ankle injury. Without Jahvid at full strength this is a much different team. They will have trouble scoring. The Rodgers brothers are going to make it difficult on Cal to get any kind of lead, yet alone 7 points by the end of the game. A couple interesting facts here for Oregon State is they are 6-1 against the spread against the spread in their last 7 road games, and 5-2 against the spread in the last 7 games against California. I see the Beavers stumping the spread here.

Oregon +7.5 -105@Bodog

S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

I agree. While Cal usually fades at the end of the year OSU finishes strong. The Beavs could easily win this game.

suicideking08
    suicideking08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Yeah and California can't seem to beat the spread, they're 1-4 in their last 5 games against the spread. The last 2 meetings with these teams have been pretty close.

aekdb1130
    aekdb1130's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah oregon state is one of my top plays this weekend. already got em at -7.5 and might get in on the ML