JewishBettor11
    JewishBettor11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nov. 7 Picks

Some picks and thoughts for Sat. Game.

12pm
    Wisconsin -11

Virginia +14 -- MiaFL couldn't cover agasint WF
    Northwestern +16.5 -- NW been playing solid, only self destructed on Penn St, and Iowa in a look ahead spot vs Ohio State next week

2pm
    Mizzou -14
    Navy +12.5 -- Seeing this go down to the wire
    SMU -18.5 -- Not to late to jump on the bandwagon against rice
    Oregon -7.5 --coin flip + Chip Kelly on a roll
    Penn St. -5.5 -- the bucks stops here
    Okla St. -7.5 -- Cowboys take care of business
    Wash. St. +32.5
    Bama -7.5 --Tides at home, rested.

7pm
    Vandy +35 --Vandy defense is respectable plus the b. spike issue can distract FL from performing its best
    Houston -1.5 --don't over think it
    OU Sooners -4.5 and Over 42 -- NE cornhuskers and OKie St. Cowboys are the two biggest chokers against respectable teams in the Big 12 (NE vs. TT, OSU vs. Tex). Just when you think they have a chance, they choke. NE has an offensive identity issue, they dont know what they want to do. NE would likely rely on their D to bail them out. OU Landry Jones has been tested. Because this is a Rivalry game played at night (NE have yet to play a night game at home have they?), I believe both teams will show up, play with passion, and put up points. OU could possibly cover the total or NE could put up a meaningless touchdown at the end for it go to over.
    Fresno St. -7

As always, feel free to add any productive inputs. Cheers.

docrocker
    docrocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

bol

Mr. Peepers
    Mr. Peepers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I love Wisco up to -13. I have watched them play every game this year either live or on tv and I think they will have no problem today stomping IU. The badger running game is tough led by John Clay and the D has been much improved in the past few weeks...GL GL