BlitzTheBooks
    BlitzTheBooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

The Maryland injury report is simply insane (pic)

Looks like I won't have to hope TOO hard for a bounce back game for my Tigers. Almost feel bad for the Terps. Sucks I don't bet on my own team, -13 earlier this week may wind up being the easiest line of the year.

Name:  BXX-Ct0IcAEbsVx.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  79.0 KB

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

should i play it at -17?

FEAR THE 407
    FEAR THE 407's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

Quote Originally Posted by JM17 View Post
    should i play it at -17?
    So if he says yes you would lay your hard earned money on it? This team just got slaughtered by FSU, realizing their top tier bowl chances are over, they might be discouraged and come out flat. The injury reports look great, but if you don't like the play with your own research and gut then you probably shouldn't take it man.

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

JM I'd play it at -25. Dabo coaches well off a loss, there are mismatches all over the field in clemson's favor. Marylands last game was a loss 34-10 to wake forest. Clemson beat wake 54-7. I feel more confident about this pick than any ATS pick this year.

rkellyatrecess
    rkellyatrecess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1928

Quote Originally Posted by FEAR THE 407 View Post
    So if he says yes you would lay your hard earned money on it? This team just got slaughtered by FSU, realizing their top tier bowl chances are over, they might be discouraged and come out flat. The injury reports look great, but if you don't like the play with your own research and gut then you probably shouldn't take it man.
    Clemson has an extremely good shot at a BCS Bowl if they win out.

BlitzTheBooks

Quote Originally Posted by FEAR THE 407 View Post
    Top Tier bowl chances are over? What world are you living in? We win out and we stand a GREAT shot at an at-large BCS bid, especially if FSU makes it to the championship game. The ONLY thing I'd be careful on is this: we've drifted away from utilizing RB's since the UGA game, and Morris is dead SET on getting it going again. If we decide to run, run, run you could see a backdoor cover.

I'd be more inclined to take the 1H and call it a day.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JabooFootball

BlitzTheBooks

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzTheBooks View Post
    The ONLY thing I'd be careful on is this: we've drifted away from utilizing RB's since the UGA game, and Morris is dead SET on getting it going again. If we decide to run, run, run you could see a backdoor cover.
    And right on cue, the backdoor cover by Maryland with :09 left Just like I thought, we tried to run all day (and Hot Rod did well with 150+ yards and 2 TD's) and allow the Terps a late score.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Lmao At The Cover By Maryland. First Clemson Goes For It On 4Th And 3. Maryland Gets Ball Around MidfielD Calls Timeout With 24 Seconds To Play And Scores A Td To CoveR Lmfao.