Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

byu/boise

Without factoring in that Boise is on its backup QB, I capped this game and the numbers say boise st win 30-27. Byu scores 31.7 ppg and gives up 21.9. They pass for 240 and rush for 263 ypg. They have 12 sacks, 7 ints and 2 defensive touchdowns on the season. They average 503 total ypg and give up 366 ypg. They have a couple decent wins ( GT, texas, Utah and Houston). Boise st averages 39.9 ppg and gives up 22.9 ppg. They pass for 270 and rush for 152 ypg. They have 18 sacks, 10 ints and 1 defensive touchdown. They average 494 ypg and give up 393 ypg. Their only respectable wins were against Utah st and Nevada. Weather says 40 and 6 mph wind. Now all I have to do is figure out how many points the backup QB is gonna cost them. He played good last week, but can he do it 2 weeks in a row? My lean is on the under 61, if anyone thinks they can convince me to take a side, go ahead. I'm always willing to listen. BOL

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

I don't touch totals, but id have to believe under. Boise will try and run the ball more than usual and that includes running their QB who can be a factor on the ground. BYU has a terrible secondary, but I'm not sure how much that will come into play.