romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

KENT ST Vs BUFFALO..HUH?

Not sure why line is so low..looks like a easy runaway for Buffalo..but "not so fast" Kent St is only gettin a couple points here...hmmmm...anyone got some insight that I'm missing here???

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

MASSIVE SOS difference

romoney
    College Hoop Time

i saw that too...

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by romoney View Post
    Not sure why line is so low..looks like a easy runaway for Buffalo..but "not so fast" Kent St is only gettin a couple points here...hmmmm...anyone got some insight that I'm missing here???
    Zordich suffered a concussion and is still questionable... which may exlain the heavy RLM on the game.

romoney
    College Hoop Time

Good Point NT...this game has me confused..BUT..i already bit on Kent St so we shall see!!! BOL

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by romoney View Post
    Good Point NT...this game has me confused..BUT..i already bit on Kent St so we shall see!!! BOL
    This game didn't make my cut list and I'm glad that it didn't, because I am sure I'd have played Buffalo. I really, really like the Bulls, but I am not about to bet into the teeth of what appears to be a solid RLM play.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Went with the Bulls.. they were golden last week against UMass and have won their last 4 by an average of 30.

I'd put Buffalo in the same tier as Bowling Green, who dispatched the Flashes easily.

If the Bulls force turnovers (+13) and Oliver gets going (228.3/5.6 avg rushing yards allowed for KSU) then the Bulls run away with it. If not it will be close and I still think Buffalo will win, thus cover the spread.

Though, I'd feel more comfortable with Buffalo being a larger favorite, because something seems fishy about the line

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

I'm on kent