Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Oklahoma (-6.5) vs. Texas Tech

Just saw Oklahoma at -6.5 at the MGM. Really like them in this spot. The public will see that Texas Tech (undefeated and better ranked team) getting almost a touchdown and will be drooling all over it.

Better ranked teams getting points have been a solid fade this year (LOL @ Clemson).

This game is currently at 3:30EDT, wouldn't be surprised if they moved it to the night game.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Patrickz0rs; 10-22-13 at 11:26 PM.

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see them knocking PSU/OSU out of prime time. I'd much rather see this game in that timeslo though. Which Oklahoma D shows up? The one that played ND and exposed Rees for the retard he is or the one that Case McCoy made look like a JV squad. I don't think I'll be betting this one.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

I would be all over TT if they came out and said Mayfield was starting, but it doesn't seem like he's ready to be back. The other guy has been playing well in a pass happy offense but he doesn't give the offense the same spark that Mayfield was giving them.

SmoothOperRaider
    SmoothOperRaider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Webb likes to check into the run - which OU gave 255 yards of against Texas. The liability is Tech's OL - probably the worst OU has seen since their OOC games.

Oteder
    Oteder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1428

Oklahoma is overrated and look for tt to cover I won't be surprise if they win out right ou is not good

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Texas tech will win this game. Easily. Oklahoma is not a good team.

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Agree that Oklahoma has been over rated at times, but not here. The line is fair against a team that has not been tested on the road this year. In fact, the only quality team that they have played this year is TCU at home. The Sooners win this one and likely cover.

SmoothOperRaider
    SmoothOperRaider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by chunk View Post
    Agree that Oklahoma has been over rated at times, but not here. The line is fair against a team that has not been tested on the road this year. In fact, the only quality team that they have played this year is TCU at home. The Sooners win this one and likely cover.
    Hardly call TCU a quality team/win. I see the road game against West Virginia as telling with the come from behind win. Still ... West Virginia. I'd draw some transitive properties between OU-WV-TTU but I know better.

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothOperRaider View Post
    Hardly call TCU a quality team/win. I see the road game against West Virginia as telling with the come from behind win. Still ... West Virginia. I'd draw some transitive properties between OU-WV-TTU but I know better.
    Relatively speaking, TCU is still an above average team and certainly would be a favorite over W Virginia on a neutral field. I guess the point is that Texas Tech has been playing down to their competition all year and it's not the case here. I'm just not sold on them yet. And yes, it was wise not to draw the correlation of common opponents.

Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Cash it.

buckeyesooner
    buckeyesooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2127

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    Texas tech will win this game. Easily. Oklahoma is not a good team.
    Between this and the pitiful performance against The Buckeyes, you've had a rough day!!!