KyTn
    KyTn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2421

Let's be honest

If you put a big bet down on a side tonight, you really do have a problem. A small bet just to keep it interesting is one thing, but there is no one in their right mind who can love a side either way tonight. I'm tailing a capper so I will put a small one on it just to keep my records going, but tonight's game is as good a coin flip as I have seen in a long while.

It's just who shows up.

Sultan
    Sultan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3689

Maybe someone else can see somenthing on this game that you are not able to see, and thats the reason that they can make a big bet, dont you think?

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Theres the same probability of a bet hitting tonight as there is any night. Do you have something against Tuesdays? Did you get raped on a Tuesday?

KyTn

Who said anything about Tuesday's? I am talking about the game. Retard comment meant to do nothing but be a smart ass.... imagine that.

JabooFootball

So these teams are uncappable? Pretty sure theres only 3 possible outcomes win/loss/push (and with some people who got at 2.5 or bought the hook from 3 to 2.5 only 2 possible outcomes) as with any other games and theres a sifnicant body of work on each of these teams since we are more than halfway through the season. WTF are you trying to prove? That you cant properly cap games unless they have major market universities play them so you thumb your nose at those of us who can?

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

A lot of value in the "over". Both teams are giving up around 6.1 yards per play on average. Toss that in with the fact the scores and previous box scores don't show all the opportunities these teams have squandered. Look more so in the play-by-plays on a game to game basis.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

If this game is anything like last week, i'll flip. That couldnt have had more BS tackles, plays, and decisions

It rivaled the snooze fest Monday night game.

KyTn

I agree Eric, that's why I said side not total. The total is really the only bet you can put a thumb on tonight and say "this shows why I did it". No way anyone has shown a side that has an advantage.

Jaboo go troll some other thread. 50 posts a day. LMAO! You don't have time to cap a game.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by KyTn View Post
    I agree Eric, that's why I said side not total. The total is really the only bet you can put a thumb on tonight and say "this shows why I did it". No way anyone has shown a side that has an advantage.

Jaboo go troll some other thread. 50 posts a day. LMAO! You don't have time to cap a game.
    would take advice from jaboo as very knowledgeable over someone too lazy too cap a game

JabooFootball

I sit in front of dual monitors all day trading your life savings worth of options in an afternoon, I have plenty of time to cap and post. Dont accuse me of being a troll when you're the one calling members of this forum degens. Of course we're degens fucko we joined an internet gambling forum.

"Its just who shows up"
    -Man summarizes football gambling in one phrase, no one notices.

KyTn

As I said, the game was a trash fest. Glad to cash on the under tonight. I regret not taking the under 33.5 at the half, but that's how it is.

"There are only 3 outcomes to the game."
    No shit DA.

JabooFootball

I had the over for half a unit just to make the game interesting and took LaLa+.5 x1.5 at halftime. Worked out positive. Not mad at it.

JabooFootball

I was only getting under 30 at half. Wtf.