ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by JabooFootball View Post
    Florida State has not played NC State yet huck, that is this Saturday. For the record I think the 30 point spread is a bit high, but its pretty necessary to get some even money following the beatdown. It is also FSU homecoming and there will be a halftime ceremony to honor Bobby Bowden. Im not saying FSU will cover. Im just not playing it

http://fansided.com/2013/10/16/colle...-teams-spread/

this article led me to believe we were 4-1 headed into the matchup with clemson. We did not cover the spread against BC, but besides that have been cashing tickets all year. I play the overs in our games more than I play the spreads (I layed off the clemson over, but took the 2h over). We singlehandedly covered the total in the Maryland game.
    How crazy have homecomings been in the past? Some schools go big for those.

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

To my knowledge we have only lost 1 homecoming game in my lifetime ... that was 2 years ago, there is a possibility we lost a second during the late bowden years when I stopped following as closely (more as a result of my job and relocating than the programs fall from grace). With the exception of the Va loss 2 years ago most of our homecoming games have been lopsided blowouts. Tickets are selling above face for this game (rare for a homecoming game) and this will essentially be the preparty for the Miami game, I expect quite a hyped enviroment and a blowout victory. I wouldnt be surprised if NC State didnt score a point. I still see more value on the total (assuming its in the lower sixties or lower). The best ACC bet this week is Clemson -13.5 vs MD. Bare in mind Clemson covered a 20+ (cant remember exact number) spread against Wake Forest, and Wake just beat MD by 24.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
    I now they did not cover against NC State.
    You are probably thinking of CLEMSON, which failed to cover at NC State in a Thursday Nighter. 5-1 ATS for FSU is correct, only non-cover vs. BC.

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

5-1 ATS, 6-0 over. I thought they didnt cover the over against Clemson but I was wrong.

First 12