ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

ZboiZ Final Card

I'm putting my plays out early this week as I will be hitting the road in a few. I only have 2 plays this week and I feel really confident in them!

LSU +9

LSU is coming into this game against the Crimson tide of Alabama knowing that it will be a dog fight! Everytime these two teams hook up it's close. Well I dont expect anything different in this game. You have two good defenses and two offenses that tend to struggle to score touchdowns! Since thats the case why not take the 9 points ? Even though LSU was terrible last year due to bad defense and terrible offense which is very unlikely of a team who has more BCS championships than any team in the west, it was still very competitive! This game will come down to the 4th quarter, and which ever team offense that is playing the best in the 4th quarter will win. But I expect both defenses to dominate two offenses that tend to struggle!

LSU +9 IS THE PLAY FOR ME!

ZBOIZ

Stanford +7

I love how the public just falls in love with a team after they see them beat down a top 10 team. I think thats so squarish ( Hey I like that word, if it is a word) but anyway back to the write up, yes Oregon blew the shoes off of USC and yes Oregon played with a lot of intensity. But, wait that was a primetime game at home under the lights against a power like USC! This Saturday the scene and location will be different. They will be playing one of the most discipline teams in the PAC 10 and thats Stanford! I seen Stanford play a couple of times this year and they are a perfect candidate to knock Oregon back in the dirt. They are not athletically great but they are just hard nose football players! I also think Oregon defense will have a hard time defending one of the best running backs in the Pac 10. I expect this game to be close and I also would'nt be suprise if Stanford win this game.

STANFORD +7 IS THE PLAY FOR ME!

ZBOIZ

Both 2 unit plays!

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I'm ALL THE FRACK OVER LSU WITH YOU Z.....

I took 3 units on the spread and 3 units on the LSU ML.

LSU wins SU this weekend.

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

good luck with LSU+9

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Z, where are you getting LSU and 9?

I have not seen that number anywhere.

Especially if you played it today---it is 7, 7.5.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

LSU opened at 9. Seeing mostly 7.5 today...

I got it at 8 yesterday...glad I did too...though I have to believe public money will push it back up to the 8 range.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

On LSU as well Z. Good luck this week. You use a lot of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angelodebo
    angelodebo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2429

I like both picks Z. The Alabama offense has stuggled and I think the LSU defense will keep this game to a field goal.