jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone like LSU tonight?

Anyone?

gameday10
    gameday10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Will be at the game and die hard ole miss fan. Will say, it's either lsu or nothing. I played ole miss last week cause had a great feeling, even going into auburn didn't have a good feeling about that one. This week is the same, maybe I'm wrong cause no matter how bad ole miss has been in the past, this game is always close. Ole miss is missing Robert nkemdechie, Bryant, Thompson, Hilton, golson. That's just starters on defense. Chief brown is out. Gross and strong are aging hurt. The dline is decimated and not good going against an lsu Oline. Golson, starting cb got suspended. We are starting 1 solid cb and the other is a converted wr to S to cb that has only been practicing cb for a couple weeks. Only way this stays close is if it is a shoot out like last week. Ole miss maybe covers but if I wouldn't put money on it. Lsu or nothing and I'm laying off.

Big Bang Clock
    TB12
    Big Bang Clock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1159

I think they can cover but not too crazy about -10. -7.5 early in the week was great. Put them in a teaser and you're in good shape.

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

lean ole miss but hate betting against lsu.