bulls_on_parade
    bulls_on_parade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

2 picks for the early games...

2-0 yesterday with my UCF +14.5 post (if anyone took the time to read it), anyways I started posting but been on this site for years.

I like ...
    Minn/NW U54
    Memphis -3.5

We'll see how those go and hope to be 4-0 to start off a big weekend of wages!

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by bulls_on_parade View Post
    2-0 yesterday with my UCF +14.5 post (if anyone took the time to read it), anyways I started posting but been on this site for years.

I like ...
    Minn/NW U54
    Memphis -3.5

We'll see how those go and hope to be 4-0 to start off a big weekend of wages!
    U54 isn't available. Best I could find was 51.5.

bulls_on_parade

7-1 yesterday sorry I didn't post my 3 late games. Flo St -5 , UNLV -24 (whew) , Go St/TxSt under 50.

bulls_on_parade

My early NFL games I like today are.... NYJ + 3.5 (hold and maybe line spikes up) , Wash pick/+1 , TB +7. Reason I am choosing is NYJ is simply because it obvious sharps our on the Jets. Pats heavily being hammered since new of Gronk broke out and why isn't the line moved you may ask? Lets not forget the honorable mention as the Pats will be with out their top tackler in Mayo (ir) and top defender Talib (D,GTD). While Geno has stepped up to the plate in recent games nothing more can be more motivational than a home win against the hated Brady bunch. Washington in other hand still have a potent offense I don't care what people say. Bears are just decimated by injuries evidence by Brandon Jacobs rumbling and stumbling looking like Ron Dayne circa 1999. Don't believe the hype fellas do what is right..... speaking of injuries don't even get me started on the Falcons lol. Easy does it take Tampa and hear the booms from Captain Jack Sparr.... oh wait they are at the Georgia Dome. If Geno can have some cake there why can't Mike? VJax is back in the mix and I don't see Revis not locking down any side of the field against that offense, I also expect the Muscle Hamster to have is first breakout game of the season against the poor defense. I am not an expert by any means and please note these are just my opinions and go betting the house on my picks..... I just like to post my take.....

bulls_on_parade

9-2

bulls_on_parade

Alright fellas I am back. Anyone who followed me last week cashed in big, I wish I would have posted as I went 2-0 with BYU 1st half and whole game last night. I have my early pick which is only one game for 2 units and that is UCF/Conn under 52. I have about 5 picks today including this one that I believe should be winners I hope. My NFL was not to good last week. Luckily I didn't post my later picks as they went 1-3 so a total of 10-5 ats is not that bad. Anyways here it is again my early pick for 2 units is UCF/Conn under 52 or if you can find something higher jump on it. You guys have any question about me or my picks feel free to ask away and again I just like to post my takes on games as nothing is guaranteed.... good luck this weekend brothers!

bulls_on_parade

I just added two 0 unit plays and they are 1st half plays... Iowa -3 and Iowa St. +7. Northwestern have really exposed themselves their last 3 games and are just ugh. Iowa St just plays better at home and Okla St has not showed anyone anything this year. Any who these are not my strong plays but I just thought they were decent and worth mentioning.
    Last edited by bulls_on_parade; 10-26-13 at 10:53 AM.