Fettirooski
    Fettirooski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Week 8 Picks/Analysis

UF(-3)
    No James Franklin is going to mean more than people think against possibly the top defense in the nation which held LSU to under 20 points. Ive watched this defense all year and expect them to put points on the board as one of the top 5 scoring defenses in the nation.

UGA(-7)
    A lot of people are high on Vandy this week, and while I have several teams on upset alert I don't think the Bulldogs are one of them. Aaron Murray's game last week was one of his worst dating back to 2011 and I expect the Aaron Murray of late to prevail as the Bulldogs glide past Vandy's dual threat attack.

Duke(+3) Anthony Boone is back, who I've watched develop into a very solid QB over the years under the tuteledge of David Cutcliffe an offensive and quarterback mastermind (Mannings mentor at UT). Expect him to have a good day on a porous and inconsistent UVA defense. While UVA's season is over, Duke has a good shot at going bowling and this win here is critical for their postseason aspirations. Cutcliffe is the better coach and since 2007 Duke is 4-1 against UVA and 5-39 vs the rest of the ACC. Duke looks at UVA as football rivals.

Aub(+14)
    With Nick Marshall healthy and returning to a productive Malzhan offense I see Auburn keeping it close into the 4th quarter and this game will not be decided by 3 scores.
    Ariz(-4)

Again, I like the coaching staff here under Rich Rodriguez to bounce back after getting beaten by the Trojans (a win I picked) who were rallying under a much more likeable players coach that they "would go to war for." Expecting the Arizona running game to be too much for the Utes.

Other games I may add: USCwest(+3)
    I like the rhetoric I'm hearing from the Trojans lockerroom as they rally around Coach O. Its been well reported that Lane Kiffin was not liked by the lockerroom and the players have all but said it in their post-game comments last week. If Orgeron wins tonight expect him to have a shot at securing the Trojans coaching job this offseason. Its important to remember that "on paper" USC can match up with anybody in the country, its just getting all 11 to play well as a unit that Kiffin was unable to do. I like the more balanced approach the Trojans are taking on offense that is still able to make explosive plays.

I also like Maryland(-5) against Wake Forest. Although Maryland squeaked by UVA I believe their offense is too much for the Demon Deacons. Although its at Wake, the students were on Fall Break this week and I doubt many will return for the game. Expect this one to be played in a library atmosphere and if Maryland wants it more they will win.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

some solid plays and analysis ...I looking at the Trojans for my late games, the talent finally going to shine now that the cancer Kiffen is gone

Fettirooski
    Fettirooski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

2-2 so far... not great but WAR DAMN EAGLE was a lock and so was UVA losing to the Dookies.....

ADDED: USC-west(+2.5)