Cougsky17
    Cougsky17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

Iowa State +31.5?

Help me rationalize this line. I get Baylor blows teams out. Bad teams.

Iowa State has lost 4 games this year by a combined 22 points. They are decent on offense, and better on D than their points allowed would suggest. They don't turn it over, only 5 total TO's on the season. Pass D is decent, rush D is a concern. Obviously their chances of winning are super slim, but to cover 31.5...

Their coaches are too good to let their team fold against a team like Baylor. They'll get beaten. 49-27 sounds about right to me.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by Cougsky17 View Post
    Help me rationalize this line. I get Baylor blows teams out. Bad teams.

Iowa State has lost 4 games this year by a combined 22 points. They are decent on offense, and better on D than their points allowed would suggest. They don't turn it over, only 5 total TO's on the season. Pass D is decent, rush D is a concern. Obviously their chances of winning are super slim, but to cover 31.5...

Their coaches are too good to let their team fold against a team like Baylor. They'll get beaten. 49-27 sounds about right to me.
    Jump on it with both feet!!!!!!!!!!

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Oh, and you can easily get 33.5 out there on SB.com, 5 dimes and top bet. Don't settle for 31.5 two points can make a big difference.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

baylor make the knock out on the team in the pass. is the strategics theys make. but! nows they make put the mercy in the can of trash. nows they make put the sexual milks on the enemy face

make the carefuls! but! remembers this. maybes the work man on the scoreboard make a break on the hand on the saturday. whys? he make the jacking off in the booth? no! he have make so much make change on the scoreboard maybes the scoreboard make explosion!
    Points Awarded:

Overbettor gave Sarunas 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Cause-I-Need-It
    Cause-I-Need-It's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

^^

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

Iowa State is going to come out flat here. Two heart breaking losses back to back weeks. Anyone who has played a down of football in there life knows how that affects you mentally. Baylor blows them out and covers by 2 pts.

KnockEmDown
    KnockEmDown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2085

anyone like the ISU TT over 22? Even if they come out flat I think they're good for at least 28... small play here I think