Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Pretty In Pink?

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-30-16 at 04:41 PM. Reason: image does not exist

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

They look almost as gay as that idiot CornDog. Pink is that fa**ot's favorite color.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

For a good cause gonna be auctioning off 25 of helmets afterwards and all proceeds go to Kay Yow cancer research

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    They look almost as gay as that idiot CornDog. Pink is that fa**ot's favorite color.
    Bwah ha ha ha ha!

Corny is a fukking idiot and I have doubts about him graduating from LSU in anything. He may have driven by the campus a few times or gotten within 25-miles of it, but he never walked off of the stage with a sheepskin.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    For a good cause gonna be auctioning off 25 of helmets afterwards and all proceeds go to Kay Yow cancer research
    I'm cool with the cause and having an Oregon grad as the owner of Nike damn sure has paid the Ducks some big dividends.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    I'm cool with the cause and having an Oregon grad as the owner of Nike damn sure has paid the Ducks some big dividends.

No doubt about that. We went ther for TN game and their new football training center is just insane