brucesmall
    How do i post
    brucesmall's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday Night Parlay and Friday Night Teaser

Seattle ML and Miami U ML $210 to win $163

UCF +19 and Under 59.5 $240 to win $200

Putting faith in Russell Wilson and Palmer being a turnover machine... Central Florida coming off a bye week and able to regroup... Louisville first real test on both sides of the ball... Expect this to be somewhat of a low scoring thriller xD

TexasJayhawk
    TexasJayhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

I was thinking the same thing with the under but I'm actually afraid this game will go into OT...UCF is not some schlub and Louisville is beyond overrated...think this one goes down to the wire

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

Your ML bet is nice. You should cash.

brucesmall
    How do i post

Well cashed the ml Parlay... Now on to the teaser we go... wish I would have waited could have gotten UCF +21 smdh lol

brucesmall
    How do i post

Quote Originally Posted by TexasJayhawk View Post
    I was thinking the same thing with the under but I'm actually afraid this game will go into OT...UCF is not some schlub and Louisville is beyond overrated...think this one goes down to the wire
    This over is only concerning to me because this is the first offensive challenge the Louisville defense is getting. I do think Louisville will play good enough defense to keep UCF under 24 and as for Louisville there offense will be going against a rested defense. I think UCF with preparation can stop Teddy... I'm thinking Louisvill 24 UCF 20 or UCF sneaks the win.