ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

TCU +8 @ Oklahoma St.

TCU might be the better all around team here. Getting more than a touchdown? Just wanted to hear everyone's thoughts on this game before placing a wager. I really feel like 8 points is a bit too much. I know Ok St. is at home, but I could see them losing straight up here.

GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jumped on the opening line at +7, as I thought I would on only go down.Started having doubts. TCU should keep it within a td. They rarely get blown out

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

I played TCU +8. The frogs are only 3-3, but their losses have come against LSU by ten on a neutral field, by ten at Tex Tech, and by three at Okla, nothing to be ashamed about in any of those losses. TCU has played a much tougher schedule and I think that will help them in this game. The frogs are giving up only 21 points per game, so I'm expecting them to slow down the cowboys offense enough to get the cover and possibly win SU.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cane View Post
    I played TCU +8. The frogs are only 3-3, but their losses have come against LSU by ten on a neutral field, by ten at Tex Tech, and by three at Okla, nothing to be ashamed about in any of those losses. TCU has played a much tougher schedule and I think that will help them in this game. The frogs are giving up only 21 points per game, so I'm expecting them to slow down the cowboys offense enough to get the cover and possibly win SU.
    Yeah, I see this game being close as well. They've played better competition and kept it close, why cant they here?

Okst.BIGPLAYS
    Okst.BIGPLAYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

Bill Youngs deference is way under rated, btw it was homecoming for OKst,...we looked past the WV game....big

mistake!! Still no respect for OSU as the cowboys are only favored by 14 after a Chit show of ISU at Baylor last week.